Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 06:42 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,496,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue62 View Post
I enjoyed the video, Jim..I am also a reader of the alaska forum..The photo's are breathtaking..My h wants to book a cruise in the next year, but I have such terrible reservations with cruises..I would rather fly there..So I imagine I will win
Glad you enjoyed the video Blue, I enjoy reading the Alaska forum. I agree, the photo's are breathtaking. We had some friends that did the cruise a few years back and didn't really enjoy it much, they said when they were off the ship that they were always in a rush and didn't get to see or do the things they wanted. I'm with you on the flying there, I think I would much rather fly there and rent a car and do things my way. I think the trip would be much more enjoyable that way. I use to travel through your neck of the woods there in eastern Ky, it's been awhile since I been up that way.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2008, 07:00 PM

4,826 posts, read 14,316,239 times
In my genealogical report, I failed to note that James and Orion N. Cox were early graduates of what is now the University of Louisville School of Medicines.

I am most fortunate in my genealogy as I know both my maternal and paternal lineages way back. I know my dad's side back to Sweden in the 1500's and Ireland in the 1300's. On my mother's side, we are not sure purfectly, but we do have verifiable linkage back to William the Conqueror (before England was a nation). There is evidence of Charlemane being a great x grandfather, too.

But what I enjoy most is that I have at least 5 American Revolutionary Patriots in my lineage.

Old 07-03-2008, 07:22 PM

2,926 posts, read 8,574,985 times
Nice video!

Old 07-03-2008, 07:41 PM

1,469 posts, read 4,496,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InLondon View Post
Nice video!
The person that put the scenes together with the music did one heck of a job, I've watched it several times. Now I'm home sick..lol..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Kentucky