Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2023, 10:10 PM

2 posts, read 3,100 times

Advertisements

Unemployment advice, I don’t work summers, unless I get hours, normally no more than 4 a week compare to full time hours. After doing research I applied for unemployment, my boss is giving me a hard time and lied to unemployment saying that I’m still employed and not clocking in. Which I have no work because we have completed the season. He is now asking me to do work for next year for other employees job I have not declined.

I heard from another employee that also applied for unemployment that the boss called him and offer her a job with one of his friends which pays less, are we to take jobs that pay us less?

He also. Is wanting for us to sign a contract so we don’t collect future unemployment.

He also does not pay overtime recently made me a manager not pay it which my job title did not change.

Can someone help with this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2023, 06:08 AM

1,264 posts, read 667,811 times
You should contact the Illinois States Attorney's Office closest to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois