Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2008, 01:44 PM

530 posts, read 2,039,868 times

Advertisements

Okay, I have a day off work Thursday and I need bids to paint the interior of my new (old) house we bought in Sugar Land. If you know of someone or can yourself come do it, let me know.

I need both minor sheetrock repairs (along with small area re-texture) AND a floor to ceiling (including ceiling) paint of the entire interior MINUS the bathrooms (so not too much detail work). No paint sprayers, no cheap off-brand paint (I might not even let you use your paint, I may provide the paint), but a simple color scheme (cream walls, bright white trim).

Please email me here or respond to this post if you have some suggestions or if you yourself are a painting contractor! I need bids Thursday and someone who can complete the job next week.

thanks,

Michael

Old 01-13-2009, 11:08 AM

65 posts, read 136,191 times
I had the interior of my new house painted last week. My painter did an EXCELLENT job, and he was cheap. He was referred to us by a friend of my bro-in-laws. I live in Cinco, but he drove from Baytown.

My house is just under 2K sq feet, and we had roughly 14 walls painted total (I had just accent walls in some rooms)- his quote was $500. PM me if you would like his phone number.

ETA- I bought my own paint (Behr) after his quote as to how much to buy. He supplied everything else and painted with a roller.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:22 PM

1 posts, read 1,335 times
I'm looking for a good & reasonably priced painter for my house as well, could you give me his phone number too? I'd really appreciate it. Not sure how to PM here, I just found this thread through internet search results..

Thanks in advance
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston