Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Moving To Cary/Raleigh NC

Group Created by safshinpour

Info for people who want to move to RTP area(Cary,Raleigh,Apex,Morrisville, Holly Spring, Fuquay Varina, Durham, Chapel Hill, Wake Forest) NC.
Any info that could help people to get a picture of this wonderful area.

View All Members Showing 10 of 14 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. kahleesi
    09-14-2015 07:23 AM - permalink
    kahleesi
    It does not look like this group is real active but I am going to post anyway in the hopes that someone who has lives in Raleigh and knows the area will see this.
    Husband and I are moving to Raleigh in the next couple of months from Fl. (Sorry, another Floridian) We have concentrated on the north area. (Didn't like Cary, heard too may negs. Apex seemed too small town) we want an established neighborhood with NICE, friendly neighbors. We moved to a small town in Florida with a bunch a pretentious snobs, don't want to do that again. We love people, hubby works in RTP, like to entertain, volunteer, walk with dog......we are in our late 40s. No kids. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Windnsals
    07-21-2013 09:40 PM - permalink
    Windnsals
    Born and raised here in Northern Califoria. 56, divorced several years and ready to explore moving out of state. California is nice state, great weather, much to do here but it's also changed much and no longer place that appeals to me to live.
    Choosing to move so exploring different options. Near or far, as long as where I move to suits me is all that matters. Exploring on this site as one option for information.
    Patient and will know the place and when time is right...in 1 - 2 years. Preference is sooner than later.
  3. Exec Accounting Services
    06-27-2013 01:09 PM - permalink
    Exec Accounting Services
    If you are looking for an accountant when you relocate to Raleigh, give us a shout! EASNC.com
  4. Cal97
    05-06-2011 11:07 AM - permalink
    Cal97
    I am planning a trip to Raleigh to check out the city to see if I would like to move there. I am a very young 40 year old and want to stay in a hotel in a fun,hip part of town, but now sure where the best part of town to stay in...Downtown? North hills? If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it!
  5. theking2012
    04-04-2011 06:28 AM - permalink
    theking2012
    hi all i will move next summer to north carolina but i want know all or any possible info about the defferant btween raleigh area and charlotte area like which one is better in real state or praices and crime like any info u can giv me guys

thank you all
  6. safshinpour
    12-07-2010 08:26 AM - permalink
    safshinpour
    If you like Mexican food try this restaurant in Durham. It is very close to RDU airport as well. I loved the food, and the ambiance: Mez Durham - Contemporary Mexican Restaurant in Durham, NC : Mez Contemporary Mexican