Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Your REAL feelings about your home or office cleaners

Group Created by CleanIsBetter

This group is for those who want to share their feelings about the office cleaning, housekeeping, or janitorial service providers where you work. I've found that many people work in a place where they have no say so in how their office is being cleaned.

These office employees are frustrated because the cleaning crew is not performing some task which would make a world of difference in how you feel about your work space. For example, "why didn't they change my trash bag, and now my whole area smells like yesterday's lunch? That ruins my whole day!" Issues such as these are easily resolved. With the appropriate point of contact - a supervisor you can reach anytime - you can get this straightened out. There are other cases where the office employees feel that "management" doesn't want to pay for "X, Y, and Z" services...again, usually some misunderstanding. Follow the thread to www.OmegaMaintenanceCorp.com and SEE the DIFFERENCE for yourself. The difference is in the details! We work around your schedule. We stand by our reputation for detailed cleaning and janitorial services. We are a fully bonded and insured, family owned and operated company. Our services are structured and specifically designed for each individual customer. We understand each customer's individual needs are special and unique. At Omega Maintenance Corp. we are all about our customers.

View All Members Showing 10 of 14 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. cheapbondclean
    05-27-2020 04:10 AM - permalink
    cheapbondclean
    Hi, Here I'm sharing my experience with one of the best house cleaning service providers in Brisbane known as "Cheap Bond Cleaning Brisbane" . I was a book my house cleaning service with them. They provide me with quality cleaning services at the lowest price. The talking way with their staffs also great. I'm happy I was a book with them. If you want to book a house cleaning service in Brisbane then I recommended https://www.cheapbondcleaningbrisbane.com/.
  2. NathanLaveroski
    03-13-2020 06:14 PM - permalink
    NathanLaveroski
    @rodriguesstacy, I would like to share my personal experience with one of the bathroom cleaning company namely, Merry Maids. I hired them for weekly purposes and must say they did a pretty decent job with the cleaning. But charge a bit higher. Overall the experience was nice.
  3. rodriguesstacy
    03-13-2020 06:03 PM - permalink
    rodriguesstacy
    What are your opinions about bathroom cleaning companies in the US? Is eco-friendly product are safe for the ceramic tiles? Any answers or suggestion will be appreciated
  4. tucsonj
    10-30-2016 08:34 AM - permalink
    tucsonj
    Hi, I also own and run a junk removal company in tucson area with the name Junk Police.

We provide all kind or residential and commercial cleaning services.
  5. svoboda202
    01-01-2014 03:25 AM - permalink
    svoboda202
    Hello! I am engaged in the protection of the rights of people from listening to the authorities, advocate tax cuts, I actively participate in rallies, but I don't have enough financial support. If you are not indifferent to help me in the struggle for the future of America. My paypal account svoboda202@yandex.ru
  6. MichaelMontenaro
    12-18-2013 10:21 AM - permalink
    MichaelMontenaro
    Hopefully this thread gets some responses soon. I own a local house cleaning and maid service, and we also clean quite a few offices. I would love to hear candid disclosure from those who hire companies like mine. Great learning tool here.