Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Home-Based Business Opportunities ...

Group Created by bizopp

What's out there?
Who is looking?
Shared Resources?

View All Members Showing 10 of 411 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 14 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 41 to 50 of 174
  1. Em_3
    08-23-2015 10:53 AM - permalink
    Em_3
    It's common knowledge that the anti aging market is a multi billion dollar industry. I myself have looked for anti aging products that actually work for years, with no success until
    Now. It's also proven that your interests should be your hobbies and other people's interests should be your business. If you want to look younger INSTANTLY, and make most doing it.. Watch this short link and text me! 306.715.3003

http://youtu.be/bvNAdftBK50
  2. Em_3
    08-23-2015 10:19 AM - permalink
    Em_3
    Hey guys! We all know that the anti aging products market is a multi billion dollar industry. Whether you want to look INSTANTLY younger, have better memory and endurance for the day, or make serious extra money.. It's a fact that what you're interested in should be a hobby and what other people are interested in should be a business. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Watch this short video on how you can look younger INSTANTLY and I encourage you to contact me when you are as blown away by this product as the rest of the world is! 306.715.3003 call or text
    http://youtu.be/bvNAdftBK50
  3. wahm4passions
    08-04-2015 02:19 PM - permalink
    wahm4passions
    We work for a Inc 500 company as Independent Marketing Executives. We do no selling, stocking or delivering products. We simply set up new customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. Work At Home United - Shelia Loftin
  4. skphysics
    07-28-2015 09:28 PM - permalink
    skphysics
    Hi, My wife got a position in Cold harbor Laboratory, NY and I will get a Job in Stony Brook University. We are planning to live together. What would be the good and cheap place to live together. We can both drive...
  5. 5280fitnut
    07-26-2015 12:59 PM - permalink
    5280fitnut
    Ever wish you joined Amway or Nuskin at the beginning before it exploded? Well here is an opportunity of a lifetime and the timing is perfect. Get in and get to the top and start making life changing income. For FREE details go to my website and join my team of rock stars today.
    Home
  6. MINETWO
    07-04-2015 11:54 AM - permalink
    MINETWO
    MULTI - LEVEL - BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - THAT IS NOW IN VOUGE

Good day Friends,

I'm building my team!

I'm looking for SOMEONE who want to take control of their own financial future and build a profitable business for themselves.

This is not a get rich quick scheme and will require that you work your business.

If you're willing to put in the time, I'M WILLING TO TEACH YOU.

FEEL FREE TO CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AT: Gaurapad

Then message me if you think this might be right for you.

My Email Address Is: bridget_aghedo@yahoo.com

Thanks.
  7. alanicfootball
    05-27-2015 03:18 AM - permalink
    alanicfootball
    Just a Offer,

If you are on the lookout for stylish sports clothing or accessories to rev up your retail store, Alanic Football is the ideal place to resort to. Just send an email to their address stating your demands and their products will just be at your doorstep (Wholesale Price). alanicfootball. com
  8. michaelwoods18
    03-18-2015 07:23 PM - permalink
    michaelwoods18
    Wanting to make $500+ in a week, paid every friday then find me on facebook or call/text me: 4175401135 and i will explain in detail what its all about. Check out my website and watch the videos Live My Lifestyle | Join the Movement!
  9. TheOfficialGFTourofNYC
    03-17-2015 10:24 AM - permalink
    TheOfficialGFTourofNYC
    Hey everyone! I'm a DoTERRA International Leader and would love to meet others interested in getting empowered by essential oils! My website is www.myDoTERRA.com/TheDoTERRAImpact
  10. drez
    03-17-2015 08:03 AM - permalink
    drez
    What are you guys doing to drive people to your business? How successful is it? How long have you been in the industry?