Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

360 Degree Panorama & Virtual Tour Group

Group Created by pano_ice

If you are interest in 360 degree design or you are a 360 degree designer , please join us. Warmly welcome new members!

View All Members Showing 2 of 2 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. pano_ice
    11-15-2010 12:51 AM - permalink
    pano_ice
    Hi,

Easypano Panoweaver 7.1 is released. (a professional photo stitching tool, which can stitch any types of photos into high quality full 360 degree or partial panoramic images.)
    Simply download the latest version to replace your current one:
    www.easypano.com/download-pw700.html. Now only Windows version is updated.

In this new version, the most important feature added is tripod remove. For cubic panoramas (if it is Spherical panorama, convert it to cubic first using Panoweaver), you can find this Remove Tripod option under Panoramic view state. For details, you can refer to Help Topics of the new version in Chapter Use Panoweaver 7.00 -> Edit Panoramic Images -> How to Remove Tripod. This is a quite easy to use feature, while you need to pay attention to some points which are mentioned in this page: www.easypano.com/panorama-software.html.

Best Regards,
    Donald Cui from Eayspano
  2. pano_ice
    10-20-2010 12:12 AM - permalink
    pano_ice
    Hello to all the friends from City-Data Forum:-)
    Here I sincerely invite you to visit and join in our new group in city data forum-->360 Degree Panorama & Virtual Tour Group! You can find it in this forum,or you can visit directly by this link:https://www.city-data.com/forum/group...#gmessage12341
  3. pano_ice
    10-19-2010 11:50 PM - permalink
    pano_ice
    Hi guys,
    Please take a look at the design works of our team form Easypano (Shanghai,China),.wanna have a look?

Watch here:Virtual Tour Created By Easypano
    Virtual Tour Created By Easypano
    City8 - 360 street view solution from Easypano
    http://www.easypano.com/gallery/panowalker/walker5.zip
    Flash 3D Object Movie Software - Modelweaver Gallery

I would like like to be your friend.Warmly welcome you to contact me by my email:donald@easypao.com