Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

IT Jobs in USA

Group Created by itjobsinusa

IT Jobs in USA Group will provide a platform for I.T and Tech job seekers to stay proactively connect. It will also allow IT employers and job seekers to say connected, exchange and share ideas. Please you are welcome to join our group. http://www.itjobsinusa.com

View All Members Showing 10 of 10 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Zeshan Adams
    03-19-2021 08:14 AM - permalink
    Zeshan Adams
    Hello,
    Hope all of you are doing great.

I am a Certified Resume Writer and also a Professional Recruiter with 6+ years of experience in HR. I have edited 700+ resumes so far. Reach out to me if you want to stand out among others and get a job you deserve.
  2. peter-Williams
    01-16-2017 02:34 PM - permalink
    peter-Williams
    Attention To The General Public,

Do you need a loan? if yes We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% and with no credit check, we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason. However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford Eliteloaninvestment@gmail.com>. This gives you a real chance to get the funds you need! if interested contact via email:Eliteloaninvestment@gmail.com for more informations about Our loan offer

Best Regards
  3. jobsdreamer
    03-01-2016 05:42 AM - permalink
    jobsdreamer
    Hello , Excuse me i Join this group