Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Black,natural,and beautiful

Group Created by Cottontale

Hello all..i've made a group for black woman who are comfortable in their own skin..whether it's a dark shade,or lighter brown,we are all one,under a skintine that represents, beauty,inner strength,wisdom. I've recently struggled with who I was..and I realized,"I was black"..and once I stopped trying to be subconciously what I wasn't I found out that the curly natural hair I was born with..defined me..and made me exactly how I was created.so yea..jus wanted to share that..I'd like to hear from other black woman..who also went through the things I have..but this group isn't limited to black woman..I'd like to share woman strength,out of a bad situation or a current one..let's give good advice and care..I'm 23 from NYC..n u r?

View All Members Showing 10 of 29 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. Cindy Xiao
    11-19-2018 12:34 AM - permalink
    Cindy Xiao
    Dear friend
    This is Cindy, saler of stella of china,We are a china hair factory with 10 years of experience and specialize in making hair products, such as virgin hair, lace closure,lace frontal,wig,hair extension and much more, we would like to be our clients' solid backing in the market, So we offer cheapest price high quality hair products also can be customized for our clients which can make lowest price in the market with same quality hair products.
    any questions please contact me soon, I am glad to help you
    My Whatsapp:+8617819756605
    website:Guangzhou Stella Trade Co., Ltd. - Human Hair (Wig, Hair Weave
  2. S.T.C TPL APOSTLE PROBITY
    05-17-2017 11:46 PM - permalink
    S.T.C TPL APOSTLE PROBITY
    Hello friends, I am Apostle Probity from Biafraland in Nigeria, am new here
  3. APHH2017
    04-11-2017 11:05 AM - permalink
    APHH2017
    I am here Promoting Healthy Hair. I have Great Prices, So therefore you
    can get quality work at prices that wont break your pockets. My services include, Full head Sew-ins, Braiding, I can make your hair look full if you just want the full look and not a Full Head of weave. I only work with 100% human hair. I have several different patterns that I use. I promote healthy hair. I also specialize in Natural hair. Sew In, lock extensions, lovely locks, natural updos etc. I am always trying to come up with or mirror different techniques. I am a mobile stylist. Check out my work on instagram @alwayspromotinghealthyhair.
  4. Sango Kainde
    08-07-2015 01:04 PM - permalink
    Sango Kainde
    Greetings, this is public service message from Sango Kainde. The Gardening Gifts for Mother program is a food security program that produces fresh organic food, poultry and chickens for African Americans. It is the basis of re-teaching and re-educating African Americans about natural survival off of the land. This program is primarily comes from the inspiration of Queen Quet, the Chieftess of the Gullah Gee Chee Nation, in her emphasis upon food security and emergency preparedness for your family. As you know, we have been consistently promoting the $126,000,000 for 7 years fundraiser for the African American Youth Civil Corps, by each of 100,000 faithful sending in $15.00 or $180 for the whole year. This drive started back in December of 2014. So far we are inching our way towards 100,000 brave souls, dreamers of Black Nationalism, to join in raising up this money for our youth's future. And as a huge and dedicated supporter of OyoTunji African Kingdom Village and Gullah Gee Chee Nation, HRH Oba Adefunmi II and Chieftess of the Gullah Nation Queen Quet, I Sango Kainde, have created another great idea to forward the progress of the people. This program idea reaches out to those who happen upon this blog, Black Nationalists, those who want to see material progress come to our communities, those who care about humanity, those who would like to see Africa in America advance as a culture and civilization, regardless of the reason, if you find good in your heart to help with the prosperity of those less fortunate than others, please send a gift. If you have a zest for farming, organic and naturally grown food and herbs and believe this is the future then become a supporter now.

Gardening Gifts for Mother
  5. 87pre
    11-03-2011 01:48 PM - permalink
    87pre
    Hi. i am new. im 24 and from macon, ga. I was browsin through the social group and felt that this one describe me to a T! so I had to join! Thank you so much for stating it. now i know that i am not the only woman who is definatel comfortable in her skin.
  6. bumzee
    10-24-2011 07:42 PM - permalink
    bumzee
    26 4rm Nigeria.Black is beauty, and i'm proud 2 b one.
  7. NaturalHair34
    04-11-2011 09:54 PM - permalink
    NaturalHair34
    Hello. Iam new to the forum and i thought i would stop by to see about this forum. I have been natural for 5 months now and transition for 6 months before I did the BIG CHOP. I do hope to chat with other natural sista's in this forum.
  8. sfbarber
    03-29-2011 10:59 AM - permalink
    sfbarber
    Hello. I am sbf in Mississippi.
  9. msjones86
    03-26-2011 08:18 PM - permalink
    msjones86
    Hi I am new to the forum. I am 24 and from GA.