Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Las Vegas Crime Prevention Group

Group Created by rdaedae

This group is open for discussion & suggestions concerning crime prevention and safety issues in Las Vegas and surrounding areas.

View All Members Showing 5 of 5 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. laaz343
    02-09-2023 07:23 PM - permalink
    laaz343
    I will tell about myself.
    The fact is that all my life I have been unlucky with business, work, money, friends. I just have no luck with all of this. As a child, I was modest and shy, but the fact is that initially I was not like that, they told me that when they sent me to kindergarten, something happened to me, but not only because of this. Now I'm not the same as I used to be. But still I have garbage with money, with work and friends. I had 2 friends when I was a child, only 2. Of course, I played with others, but I didn’t succeed with that either. But then of these two friends, I began to communicate with only one, and then stopped with him. But it's not that. The fact is that I have problems now with money, work, friends. People told me to study, study, I studied at pharmaceutical and medical school, I studied in many places. But I can't get anywhere. I want to succeed, I want to have a very high salary, I want to have a lot of money, I want to have a business, I want to have business partners and I want to have friends . I've been unemployed for 20 years. I worked in the field of medicine, pharmacy and so on. Now I would like to work in a private laboratory in the field of biomedicine. I am 39 years old. And I can't do anything with my friends and so on. Nobody communicates with me. In general, my e-mail is tuiod258429@gmail.com
  2. rehan0072007
    12-09-2022 01:10 AM - permalink
    rehan0072007
    These are the United States top 10 worst cities to live in. if u planning to shift into these cities then please beware. https://theusainfo.com/worst-cities-...ca-theusainfo/
  3. rdaedae
    07-03-2008 09:18 AM - permalink
    rdaedae
    This month's hot topic is Home Invasion. Has anyone ever been a victim of this crime?