Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

North Carolina Business Referral Resource

Group Created by housewatchofcharlotte

If you are within 50 miles of Charlotte, NC and would like to post your business, please do so here. All businesses must be legitimate and set up according to local, county and state laws. Business listings should focus on Homeowner, real estate, property and absentee owner services. This is my web page: http://housewatch.tripod.com

Please no adult content or content that would be considered in appropriate.

View All Members Showing 10 of 24 Member(s)
Showing 2 of 2 Picture(s)
Tictical Vest Defender for Both side More Information Please visit us at www.glovesngloves.com
From hbilal
Puncture Resistance Gloves More Information Please visit us at www.glovesngloves.com
From hbilal
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Raghvendra-leapfeed
    06-17-2019 11:47 PM - permalink
    Raghvendra-leapfeed
    Hi all, hope you doing well, I am here for getting help for more information. please add me to a group.
  2. Shaymac13
    06-01-2019 07:24 AM - permalink
    Shaymac13
    Business Opportunity: I'm looking for self-starters who are trainable, to work with me in a growing field. You must be 18+ by state law, however, I do prefer those with life experience. You also must have your own transportation. If you like helping people then I have a career for you. Our business is recession resistant, you won't be outsourced, laid off or fired.

No selling
    No inventory
    Nothing to buy
    No cold-calling

Work part time or full time, you choose your own hours, how many hours, and location.

If this interests you, visit my website for more information and to complete a simple application. http://www.publicadjuster-Carolinas.com
  3. markhilson
    01-25-2019 04:25 AM - permalink
    markhilson
    >>>>>.We do supply the best of Medical Hash oil strains and Marijuana or weed<<<<<
    We do give for affordable prices and discount is given to bulk buyer and long term business partners . If you are interested do give check out our site
    Below are some of our strain that are available .
    OG kush
    AK47
    White widow
    Hawaii skunk
    Purple kush
    Purple haze
    Afgan kush
    Blue Dream
    White Rhino
    Strawberry
    Hash oil
    Shatter
    Wax
    Live Resin
    Exotic carts
    mario carts
    Dank Vapes
    Brass Knuckles
    and a lot more of strains
    text: 1 8143152402
    email address: onlinedrugstore22@gmail.com
  4. LaurenMachowski
    01-10-2019 12:43 PM - permalink
    LaurenMachowski
    I am a Realtor / Broker in the Charlotte and Lake Norman area of North Carolina. I would love to help you and your family find your next home here! Maybe you are relocating from out of state, or just looking to be closer to the city or closer to the lake... Please reach out and we can start your new journey together!
  5. LSLawMan
    09-19-2018 03:41 PM - permalink
    LSLawMan
    https://ls-info.com/res/80/30922/[contactId]?source=web
  6. solarinfo.adam
    08-15-2018 10:09 AM - permalink
    solarinfo.adam
    My company is building a strong Solar Sales team in the Charlotte and surrounding areas. If you are a self-motivated and driven type person, this could be a great opportunity for you.

With over 7-years experience in the local market we are A-rated with the Better Business Bureau, 5-stars with Angie's list and Home Advisor and other online services. We are the leading solar installation company in Charlotte.

For more info, please contact me via email - solarinfo.adam@gmail.com
  7. ainter
    09-18-2015 03:16 AM - permalink
    ainter

I am a working for a professional roofing company that has been in business since 1965. We specialize in any roofing setting residential & commercial and we also offer storm related solutions through our highly qualified team members. (We are NOT storm chasers.)

On a Hail or Wind storm: We send out one of our certified inspectors to inspect your home, after receiving his report your account manager and you get together and discuss the findings, should we find enough prove for storm related damage we can assist you with your insurance claim, should we not find enough damage then we will recommend not to file a claim. Insurances do NOT like false claims and after 50 years in business we have build a very good name for ourselves with insurance companies.

We are HAAG & MasterElite certified, less than 2% of American roofing companies have these credentials. Plus we have an exceptional rapport with the BBB.

We also offer 100% financing with zero down options on all new roofs if needed. We are a full service and one-stop shop for any and all roofing needs. Contact me for more info. thanks
  8. cyndisoffice
    11-25-2012 09:10 AM - permalink
    cyndisoffice
    Hello all, My name is Cyndi. I am Sole Proprietor of Cyndi's Office since 2005. If you are in need of Order Fulfillment, Kitting, Shipping/Receiving please check out my website. Thanks!
    Cyndi's Office - Welcome
  9. shagelau
    08-30-2011 09:07 PM - permalink
    shagelau
    I have just moved to the Charlotte area from PA. I am an Interior Designer and I also can help with staging or simply re-using what you already own to make your house look new. From a big empty brand new home to a single room, I love to take on all projects. While I get myself established here, I'm willing to help you with all your decorating, staging and design needs for very low fees (or a simple flat rate, if that works for you) but I do ask that you allow me to use Before and After pictures in my portfolio. Don't worry - people won't be showing up at your door to see your new master bedroom
    If you have a difficult dining room, a party you want to make extra-special, a nursery that needs to be done SOON, a vacation cottage or a Tudor Castle (oh, how I wish!) talk to me and see what we can figure out. I need to get some local references and would really like to get back to making beautiful spaces for people to live in. We can shop together, pick out paints or start from the flooring and go on up...let me help!
  10. housewatchofcharlotte
    03-29-2010 09:16 AM - permalink
    housewatchofcharlotte
    Providing ease of mind while you are away from home.