Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Artists Come Together

Group Created by breakingfreedom

If you are an artist of any kind (graphic, still life, graffiti, etc.) this is the group to join. Let's all come together and discuss anything.

View All Members Showing 10 of 13 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 13 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. lynn1948
    05-20-2019 07:46 AM - permalink
    lynn1948
    I'm a fiber artist looking for an artist community for retired folks in the southwest. Anyone already living there?
  2. Revoljean
    05-18-2019 05:05 PM - permalink
    Revoljean
    Hi guys, I like using charcoal. I used to draw all the time but the past number of years have hindered me. I have started up again and I feel like I need to practice, not like riding a bike.
  3. wolfgirl698
    04-05-2019 09:28 AM - permalink
    wolfgirl698
    hey guys, i draw anime, i'm looking for another form of art, any ideas?
  4. Robinwomb
    09-10-2017 05:18 AM - permalink
    Robinwomb
    Hey everyone! I am a dancer, though it is a hobby, not a career. I love to do improvisational dance (modern/ballet). I do it outside, or at a studio at the YMCA, or wherever I can find the space or time. I also love writing but dance is my daily passion. I just started taking classes at the Minnesota Ballet after a 25 year hiatus from dance training. I used to study at Columbus Youth Ballet, and then was a dance major at Ohio State University before leaving the dance world. I am extremely independent and like to do my own thing, but I need a little discipline and technique too, hence the classes. I am an introver to the extreme, so dancing keeps me sane.
  5. pano_ice
    10-19-2010 09:14 PM - permalink
    pano_ice
    Hello guys:-)
    Nice to meet you! I am a panorama and virtual tour designer in a Chinese company in Shanghai.
    You know the EXPO 2010 is holding in Shanghai. Our company's designers have madea virtual reality tour for the EXPO , wanna to have a look?
    Watch here:Virtual Tour Created By Easypano
    More :Virtual Tours with Google Maps and cool effects created by the Professional virtual tour software Tourweaver 6.0!

If you are interest in this design field ,just contact me by my email :donald@easypano.com
  6. Carrie777
    06-28-2010 10:10 PM - permalink
    Carrie777
    Yay fellow artists! Thanks to whoever created this group :]
    Is anyone here working into trying to make a living off of art, or starting a small business with art? I'm trying to work on one but I could sure use some help! If either of you guys could take a look at my webpage and either give advice on layout, on art marketing, or best of all, critique the work I've posted, I'd be really grateful!
    My sites are:
    http://www.carriespersonalizedportraits.yolasite.com
    Carrie Arndt - Fine Art

By the way, if you have any artwork to post, I'd REALLY recommend the Fine Arts America [FAA], it's an awesome site and easy to get used to.
  7. breakingfreedom
    03-24-2010 01:35 PM - permalink
    breakingfreedom
    This is the first post. Let's get a second one soon.