Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA

Group Created by Sallyanne

I live in Colorado Springs and thought it would be nice to set up this group so that we could communicate to the world just how fabulous we are !! Colorado Springs that is :) There is so much to do and very often on weekends, because we live here, we find it difficult to think of something new to do - however I believe with everyones input and suggestions not only will we help ourselves but our visitors and new comers - so please - join up and lets get this going.

View All Members Showing 10 of 17 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 5 Picture(s)
Downtown Colorado Springs, Colorado
From Sallyanne
The 'steeples' - Garden of the Gods, Colorado Springs, CO
From Sallyanne
Different colors within the rock formations, Colorado Springs - Garden of the Gods
From Sallyanne
Flying Horse Golf Community
From Sallyanne
A view from Garden of the Gods looking west
From Sallyanne
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 13
  1. robinje123
    09-03-2021 10:04 AM - permalink
    robinje123
    Colorado Springs was my home for a long time till I had to move to PA
    I have a lot of good memories from my teens and into my early married life
    in the Springs! The Garden of the Gods was completly opened to any one walking
    or climbing. It was my and my sisters play ground!
  2. bunbun2012
    11-05-2012 09:40 AM - permalink
    bunbun2012
    Hello out there!I am looking to relocate to the country again.I live in florida and i was hoping to talk to some nice people about finding a nice small town to relocate to.anywhere in Colorado.I am looking in other states as well but would prefer Colorado.I love the peace that nature has to offer.close to a bigger town is fine.I have pets and a daughter that will be joining me as well.Its difficult here in florida.no jobs and very poor housing.The heat is no joke either.I love the winter time up north.ive missed out on so much living since ive been down here.Please drop me a line if you have any info on small town living I would appreciate it very much.have a great week.
  3. JahRas51
    08-01-2012 05:30 PM - permalink
    JahRas51
    Hi Sallyanne thanks for starting this group. i live in Florida with my wife and family.We are looking to relocate to an other state. we would love to hear from the nice people of Colorado. we love your picture.
  4. redness
    07-10-2012 12:08 AM - permalink
    redness
    hi im thinkin about moving to colarado ive been reserching denver but i havent decited yet. im just looking for info where to live what to do are there jobs that kinda thing. Im from a verry small town and it shuts down at night theres only a gas station and walmart that remain open. This sux because imma night owl so night life is a bit of a must. I need to at least b close to a place that is for night owls lol
  5. Monica Statler
    06-29-2012 05:40 PM - permalink
    Monica Statler
    well I've never been there before but my husband is from there, I am getting ready to move there next month "HOPEFULY" everyone keeps telling me how beautiful it is. I am very very excited!!
  6. heather_in_abq
    02-13-2012 11:16 AM - permalink
    heather_in_abq
    Hi! We just moved from Albuquerque to Colorado Springs. So far we all LOVE it here! I do miss the food in Albuquerque but I'll just have to cook more at home. : )
  7. bashep
    01-19-2011 10:23 AM - permalink
    bashep
    Hey Everybody! Would be happy to answer any questions you have! I have lived her all my life! It is a beautiful city and very friendly.
  8. nexus2014
    07-08-2010 12:02 PM - permalink
    nexus2014
    I just joined the group. I have been to CS on two separate times on vacation and I loved it. Well, I am partial to mountains and beautiful scenery anyway so,it was listed close to the top of my list.
    I would very much like to move to CS, I am trying to convince my wife. I am originally from New Orleans but, never really liked living in the south. Mostly because of the high humidity and temps.
    I lived and worked in souther Germany for almost 2 yrs,then in Poland to a year and it reminded me of Colorado. Poland is not a place I would recommend to anyone.
  9. herecomesunshine
    07-05-2010 12:38 PM - permalink
    herecomesunshine
    sorry didn't post entire message for some reason! any ways, i am wondering why i can't find the colorado state icon/CO on any (plastic, glass, aluminum, etc) deposit bottles that i have been able to in NY return for 5 cents each. why is this?
  10. herecomesunshine
    07-05-2010 12:36 PM - permalink
    herecomesunshine
    hi there!, i recently moved here from Ithaca, NY and I was wondering why is it that i cannot