Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Military Spouse...its ok to vent group!

Group Created by nurs2b

this group is for any military spouse (man/woman) that wants to be able to speak and actually feel like someone is listening, without being judged. All conversations, all subjects, all feelings are able to be released here...who knows someone maybe able to help your situation!

View All Members Showing 10 of 45 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 27
  1. Rosie01
    10-31-2021 04:09 PM - permalink
    Rosie01
    https://shrinke.me/ozQ33jG
    Relationship advice
  2. Nabors
    10-19-2021 05:29 AM - permalink
    Nabors
    Have you heard of, http://www.OperationThankyou.us pretty cool company! Main gift they give out is Free 3 day 2 night hotel stays in vacation spots and there is no timeshare tour! Just thought I would share!
  3. Imthemom1
    10-16-2020 08:24 AM - permalink
    Imthemom1
    Hello everyone, I am a new military spouse. My husband recently joined the army. I am so proud of him! But I have something huge to tell him . He is away right now and before he left he knocked me up. Well the problem is I wanted to surprise him with the news that I am pregnant. But at my ultrasound I was told I have a ectopic pregnancy. The baby is in my tubes. I am scheduled for surgery to have the baby removed. We already have a 1 year old But I am afraid to tell him what is going on with me and this pregnancy. I don’t want him to be upset , I don’t know how he will react. I know my husband and I know it’ll hurt him to the core that he wasn’t here for me while this is happening. I don’t want him to be pissed for me not saying something, I have to tell him but I don’t know how..... Has anyone gone through this before? I feel so embarrassed.
  4. mommacare
    07-28-2011 12:14 AM - permalink
    mommacare
    When your spouse is about to deploy, does their unit always require lots of late nights and earlier days?? He is getting ready to leave and I never see him as it is..
  5. sierra75
    07-10-2011 07:33 PM - permalink
    sierra75
    Hi
    ...another military whife...We are getting ready to relocate in Cincinnati, OH. It is so hard to start your life near from scratch all over again...
  6. mommacare
    07-08-2011 09:50 AM - permalink
    mommacare
    I am new to this group. We are stationed at Ft. Bliss. My husband is so hooah Army that it's all he ever talks about. If I don't show 100% interest in something Army he gets mad. I just started a home based business. He doesn't care about that.. Uggh... I love the Army and I know you "marry" to it when you are in, but I feel like he's having an affair with the Army and I am in the background now... What to do...
  7. TakeAhike
    05-12-2011 08:37 AM - permalink
    TakeAhike
    Go USA Go.

I was once involved with a member of the military. He did what he did and of course, very well. Trained others---certain that the military knows what it is doing.

I could 'kill' my friend --from time to time. I think he trained himself from birth and the military added bells and whistles. lol---such a funny and sweet guy. waving my flag.
  8. klmquiroz
    05-02-2011 12:30 AM - permalink
    klmquiroz
    Anyone Near Fort Gordon Also?
  9. a.massage.place.
    04-08-2011 08:40 AM - permalink
    a.massage.place.
    millitary discount if your loved one is in the force recieve 10 % off at a massage place .call for appt. 316-880-4343
  10. colombiangirl12
    02-14-2011 11:42 AM - permalink
    colombiangirl12
    Hello Im move from Macdill (Tampa,Fl),to here Suffolk,VA,Im having issues here in this area.