Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Twitter for Business or personal

Group Created by ECBS

Do you tweet, attend tweetups, or any twittering. Even if just curious lets chat...

View All Members Showing 10 of 32 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. MINETWO
    07-04-2015 12:24 PM - permalink
    MINETWO
    MULTI - LEVEL - BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - THAT IS NOW IN VOUGE

Good day Friends,

I'm building my team!

I'm looking for SOMEONE who want to take control of their own financial future and build a profitable business for themselves.

This is not a get rich quick scheme and will require that you work your health and wellness business.

If you're willing to put in the time, I'M WILLING TO TEACH YOU.

FEEL FREE TO CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AT: Gaurapad

Then message me if you think this might be right for you.

My Email Address Is: bridget_aghedo@yahoo.com

Thanks.
  2. Fsokx
    07-26-2012 02:58 AM - permalink
    Fsokx
    FSO Knowledge Xchange is a global research and information hub providing insights to the banking, insurance, and capital markets industry.
    FSOkx - Financial Events | News Insights | Research Reports | Current Analytics
  3. Jeremy Rivera
    05-31-2012 10:32 AM - permalink
    Jeremy Rivera
    @aroundclaremont - I promote the city of Claremont, and connect home buyers with real estate agents in Claremont.
  4. jc du toit
    05-18-2012 04:32 AM - permalink
    jc du toit
    Hi Guys. This is great! I have got a cosmetic factory on the most southern point of Africa (near Cape Town South Africa). We have a very exclusive cosmetic range and we are looking for busisness partners world wide. Who can direct me to possible contacts? thx e-mail: jc@aloecosmetics.co.za
  5. Msmommy22
    05-12-2012 03:35 PM - permalink
    Msmommy22
    @funmom91. I tweet about wahm life, giveaways, college and more. Also, a huge Twitter party addict
  6. Eric Highland
    05-01-2012 12:50 PM - permalink
    Eric Highland
    Hi all, new to the forum. My twitter handle is @erichighland I know, not very creative, but it is who I am after all. I'm a professional blogger in Austin, TX. Would love to get to know some other active Twitter users.
  7. twitterbird
    04-17-2012 10:39 PM - permalink
    twitterbird
    @realtybird is my handle on twitter, use to do it all the time when I had BB Storm, now I have Droid Incredible and it's not that easy and I don't like the format on droid.
  8. socalleasing
    01-31-2012 12:57 AM - permalink
    socalleasing
    Web marketers tweet every blog post they make and create links to all their online activities. This helps them advertise and connect to their prospective customers.
  9. Chris_C
    01-12-2012 11:32 AM - permalink
    Chris_C
    @tejahstyles Yes! The answer would be to reach out and talk to people. Twitter is not a push medium where you spam people, but rather a listening network. See how you can help others via tweeting to people!
  10. tejahstyles
    01-08-2012 01:16 PM - permalink
    tejahstyles
    Is there anyway to gain legit followers without spam?