Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Miami-ans in Charlotte

Group Created by luisdiovany

Anyone that relocated to Charlotte, NC. from Key West to Boca Raton, FL. are welcomed.

View All Members Showing 10 of 28 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 8 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 107
  1. BethGionis
    01-22-2009 07:34 PM - permalink
    BethGionis
    Okay, I have to admit - I am not a Miamian. I am a Charlotte native and I sell Real estate. I would love to work with anyone who has real estate needs - buying or selling. If you are looking for foreclosures or short sales, new construction or a re-sale in residential real estate, please call me. I have a ton of Relocation experience and can share my knowledge with you about the process and the area! I look forward to hearing from you!
    Beth
  2. flordecuba
    01-22-2009 07:21 PM - permalink
    flordecuba
    Hi PrettyMissAshley and welcome. Carlos Cafe is located in Rock Hill SC, just minutes away from Charlotte. It's a small and cozy family owned restaurant that serves a large variety of Cuban dishes. Hope you come see us when you visit Charlotte. You won't be disappointed.
  3. FloGrownGrl
    12-29-2008 03:22 PM - permalink
    FloGrownGrl
    Hi all! Considering moving to Charlotte area. Born & raised in Florida (tampa/clwr), spent some time in SoFlo and fell in love with it there. What made you all make the move up north?? Is that Cuban Cafe store front, in the picture above, located Charlotte? I love me some Cuban food!!!!
  4. Cuban71
    12-09-2008 11:42 AM - permalink
    Cuban71
    Do we love this weather..... Hey like everyone else I was tired of putting Christmas lights on a Palm Tree...
  5. luisdiovany
    12-04-2008 06:38 AM - permalink
    luisdiovany
    hey im usually on facebook....you can look me up under luis rosales....if you send me a invite remember to include you screen name from here otherwise i wont have a clue who you are. Since we havent had to much lingo in here...its getting boring...so come join cuban71 and me on facebook.
  6. mikealialex
    12-02-2008 05:39 AM - permalink
    mikealialex
    I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Snow in the forecast for next Tuesday/Wednesday!!!
  7. luisdiovany
    11-23-2008 07:02 AM - permalink
    luisdiovany
    oh boy mike....sounds like your not handling the cold very well...by some thermal underwear...
  8. mikealialex
    11-22-2008 08:17 AM - permalink
    mikealialex
    How am I doing, I'm freezing, that's how I'm doing!!! 20 degrees this AM, with snowflakes stuck to my windshield. I am not going to say I miss SoFla, but when can I go barefoot again? The worst part? Walking the dog, I'm all bundled up trying to keep even close to above freezing, and the locals go jogging by in sweats with no gloves or hats. I really feel like an outsider!
  9. luisdiovany
    11-12-2008 01:32 PM - permalink
    luisdiovany
    Hello everyone...how is everyone doing?
  10. AmericanRoadGirl
    11-11-2008 08:12 PM - permalink
    AmericanRoadGirl
    Hello everybody! Was down in Florida from Oct 29 to Nov 5. Jensen Beach, Stuart, Jupiter, Delray Beach. Went to Publix 15 times, just 'cause I could. I tried to bring some warm tropical nights back with me, but they all leaked out of the trunk during the drive home.