Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Atlanta Networking

Group Created by Mahogany76

Women who are new to Atlanta an trying to network and promote your business.

View All Members Showing 10 of 11 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. KVHR
    03-18-2020 07:15 PM - permalink
    KVHR
    Hi,
    Can someone help me with the best apartments communities in Atlanta.Worlpplace is 4300,North point parkway in the rental range of 1000-1250/-.Also prefer an Indian community relatively close to retails shops,Indian store....Thanks
  2. Kenzie316
    08-10-2017 11:34 AM - permalink
    Kenzie316
    Hello!

My sister and I are owners of a thrift store in Forest Park, Ga. We sell quality new, used and wholesale clothing. Our items start from $1! yes you heard right!

We also offer business services such as copying, printing, faxing and notarization. We even help write resumes and apply for benefits (Medicaid, Food stamps, College Financial Aid).

NOW we are offering STORE SUPPLIES to help you open your business. We have 4' x 8' SLAT WALLS for $35 and DISPLAY CASES for $95. Message me ASAP for more info! Prices are negotiable!
  3. Growingmybiz
    02-26-2010 11:03 AM - permalink
    Growingmybiz
    Let me just say that I am a very excited and I love helping people expand their horizons. When I came across an opportunity called What Is My Blogs Name it just fit!

I also know the frustrations and the time it takes to set up your blog and post the information on a continous basis. Well now make it worth your time and let your blog pay you! Watch the video on how you can earn a income while growing your business!

http://womensaveradio.ismyblogs.name...earch-is-over/

WATCH THE VIDEOS NOW AND JOIN

I now have the power to improve the lives of businesses online with an advertising service that increases their visibility, stability, and in many cases market share.

“What Is My Blogs Name” is very unique - one of a kind Blogging Network. Yes a network that joins businesses together in their advertising efforts. It is Not just a blogging service that you would think of in today’s terms, but a well designed and advanced marketing tool for all businesses.

This service has been smartly coded and programmed so your businesses can be searched everyday simply by other advertisers creating content on their blogs. Isn’t that great!

So the more you post about your business the more it will be seen as the other advertisers are doing the same! Our advertiser’s blogs inside the network are being search constantly!

It is truly an advanced marketing tool built for businesses. Doubling and tripling your advertising efforts by businesses that are linked to you inside our Network.

WATCH THE VIDEOS NOW AND CLICK TO JOIN

With our service you are in total control; you decide when new information is posted which increases site traffic, and general interest in your business.

We offer a lot more server space than a regular blog service so you can upload more pictures, videos, and other media. We also host your blog on our servers; so we are able to provide you with LIVE Tech support and include much more functionality than any other blogging service on the Internet today!

And if that’s not enough, you only need ONE business card for all your businesses! You can place all your website links onto your blog and drive traffic to one place!

Our Blogging Network is SEO ready! Meaning you are not having to pay someone to upload code to monetize your site. “What Is My Blogs Name” really enables you to get your business exposed to millions of people who are searching the Internet for your products and services.

Earlier I mentioned functionality; we offer over 210 Professional Appearance Themes that are widget ready and over 40 Plugins. I guarantee that you will not find all these programs and marketing tools in one place. Not Blogger, Wordpress nor Type Pad compare.

Everyone who becomes an advertiser within the network receives a pre-built theme with videos that explain the program and their affiliate link is pre-installed. Giving you the opportunity to share our Blogging Network with others easily.

You can get to our technical support four different ways; our forum, live chat area, through our built in support ticket function and our advertisers who are very resourceful as well!

Our blogging service is on steroids and is growing fast. We own the latest software version of WordPress, and offer 30 days free to anyone who joins our network. There are no hidden fees and you can cancel at anytime.

We want everyone to have the opportunity to create their own business on the Internet and start promoting their products and services using our advertising network.

TO VIEW MORE ABOUT THIS UNIQUE BLOGGING SYSTEM CLICK THE URL....

DON'T WAIT DO IT NOW!!!! http://womensaveradio.ismyblogs.name...earch-is-over/

I use this blogging network and it does work.
  4. beebold1
    02-23-2010 03:52 PM - permalink
    beebold1
    KENNESAW, GA - Start a new career. World-renowned dermatologists and creators of the acne treatment Proactiv® Solution, Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields are changing the face of skincare-again.
    Rodan+Fields Business Presentation and Think Tank created to explore business opportunities and alternative income options in a reckless global economy. Meet other business men and women who want to stay on the leading edge of historical economic and occupational change.
    Wednesday - February 24. 12:30 pm and at 3pm. Please email me for location details. skincarepartners@msn.com
  5. cosmosk24
    02-11-2010 09:51 AM - permalink
    cosmosk24
    Go To Team offers Atlanta Georgia video crews and production services, exceptional video crews using high definition. Director of Photography Tom Wells based in Atlanta Georgia.

http://www.gototeam.com/atlanta-video-production-crew/