Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

KIDS FASHION

Group Created by agoo

TIME EQUALS MONEY

A great place to find coupons and discounts for kids apparel that I have found are mommy sites. I don't even have to give you a particular site, just go Google some keywords like frugal mom, discount mom, coupon mom. I'm telling you will be amazed at what you'll find.

See mommy sites love to offer these retail incentives from manufacturers which they use to increase subscribers, and in turn manufacturers love to advertise threw these sites which increases sales, increases product exposure, brand recognition, etc.

But the bottom line is if you spend some time you will save some money.

TIME = MONEY

agoo4u.com

agooblog.com

View All Members Showing 10 of 23 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. ruralinner
    01-12-2022 03:54 AM - permalink
    ruralinner
    I am a mom of two girls and went through this stressful period in search of quality clothes for my children. I've spent a lot of time and effort looking for good brabds of kids clothing. And based on my personal experience, the quality of clothes, the price of dresses, new trends and styles, I advise you to choose dresses for girls in loose fit and natural fabrics at https://babyoutlet.com/, where there are clothes for girls from 0 and older. My children always look stylish and never feel discomfort when wearing these clothes because the styles are designed in accordance with the age-specific characteristics of the child's body
  2. areveleerialc
    12-02-2021 08:12 AM - permalink
    areveleerialc
    Hey Parents! Have a nice day! do you want to see your little girls dressed like a star especially during events or special occasions?? This video will truly helps you a lot on how to dressed up your little girls gorgeously. Just visit this link :-)
    https://shrinke.me/IkCi
  3. Nabors
    10-19-2021 05:39 AM - permalink
    Nabors
    Check out the children's section, nickle and lead free Fashionable Jewelry all kids stuff is $1 each, with flat rate shipping in USA for $4.50 all adult stuff is $5 and necklaces come woth matching earrings free!! pretty cool thing check out their inventory, this is my Mother's website and she has a lot of fun doing Facebook live shows haha.. hope you enjoy!
    http://www.brassysassytreasure.com
  4. trendz garments
    11-28-2017 03:03 AM - permalink
    trendz garments
    To know about the new stock of baby dresses, keep in touch with us and stay updated with more information on baby clothes.
  5. trendz garments
    11-28-2017 03:01 AM - permalink
    trendz garments
    Things To Remember In Choosing Baby Clothes please give some tips
  6. mrsfancypants
    01-18-2015 12:56 AM - permalink
    mrsfancypants
    Hi is anyone here???? I Guess everyone is out shopping lol
  7. lollipopmoon
    06-26-2011 10:43 PM - permalink
    lollipopmoon
    Lollipopmoon offers hundreds of carefully-selected children's fashions from the world's top designers including Tallulah Moon, Trumpette. We also offer a collection of Cool Kids Clothes, Cool Baby Clothes, Baby Gifts, Baby Clothes and more...
  8. Orl3030
    07-22-2008 05:56 PM - permalink
    Orl3030
    My daughter is selling ALL of her Abercrombie/Hollister/Roxy clothing to buy school clothes for 8th grade! I am very proud of her for taking the initiative to help us out in these tough times. If your looking for affordable back to school clothes sizes range from 8-14, let us know.

BTW- Eating out a lot? Google Resturaunt.com and Coupon Cabin you can combine coupons and save BIG! We can eat out for a family of four for $25!