Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Green Mountain Energy Network -100% Clean Wind/Solar

Group Created by cekay513

Green Mountain Energy Company is the nation’s leading retail provider of cleaner energy and carbon offset solutions. #1 in Texas. Green Mountain offers residential, business, institutional and governmental customers an easy way to purchase cleaner, affordable electricity products, as well as the opportunity to offset their carbon footprint.

Be A Clean Green Moutain Energy Customer!!

Green Mountain Energy Network
Celisa Johnson
Sales Rep.
www. celisajohnson.gmrep.com

Partnership of Opportunity:
Learn how you can earn residual income from selling Green Mountain Energy® electricity products to residential and commercial customers.

Let's start a "Meetup Group"!!

View All Members Showing 10 of 12 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. SolyMoly
    01-25-2017 02:28 PM - permalink
    SolyMoly
    Solar Sales Effectiveness #2: Don't ignore Pre-Design

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/solar...spock-articles
  2. AutoMechanicFonzie
    04-20-2010 06:07 AM - permalink
    AutoMechanicFonzie
    Hi,
    Who would like to only change motor oil once a year with your engine under warranty?

I have one client who hasn't changed his oil in 10 years... see my website please

just thought you might want to know about some thing else "green" or "Going a little greener"
  3. marcos beltran
    06-04-2009 09:58 AM - permalink
    marcos beltran
    Hello, you say you don't like carbon right? Well, i've got an invention that could and will revolutionize the planet. Self-sustaining energy!! I only talk every week so i can't respond quick.