Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

International Real Estate Professionals

Group Created by JustJoy

Group for real estate professionals from around the world to network and discuss more effective ways to work together on international relocations/referrals. How can we serve our clients 'better' on their international relocation? Brainstorm here.

View All Members Showing 10 of 81 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 19 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 29
  1. rjeffery
    06-23-2011 05:31 PM - permalink
    rjeffery 
    For the past 16 months, Maricopa County, Arizona has gotten a new No. 1 source of homebuyers: Canadians. Historically, the main point of departure for people moving into Arizona was California. The incoming were either job seekers, retirees or folks cashing out of their expensive residences in places like Los Angeles, San Diego and Orange County and moving to Phoenix, Scottsdale and Mesa where homes were half the price of where they left.

The top foreign buyers for U.S. homes over the past three years, reported NAR, have been Canadians. Unlike buyers from other foreign countries who often seek out expensive, high end properties, the Canadians tend to buy homes "more toward the $200,000 range, which is why so many are looking at the Phoenix area right now. Due to the housing meltdown, there's plenty of beautiful homes for sale really cheap that Canadians love.

Canadian buyers generally come from the big cities such as Vancouver, Calgary or Toronto, where homes are very expensive, so to buy a vacation home in Arizona at a price tag of $100,000 to $200,000 is a steal. Additionally, Canadians are buying because the Canadian dollar has strengthened and is now about at par with the U.S dollar.

If you are a Canadian or other international buyer looking to purchase in sun drenched Arizona, the professionals at Artisan Real Estate Group can help. Our company is skilled at walking you through the steps to buy real estate outside of your home country. We can help with property management if you are an investor looking for buy and hold investment property. We also have access to hundreds of new foreclosures that go to sale daily at the courthouse steps and can help you buy a 2nd home or investment home for 20%-30% under market.

Contact the professionals at
    Artisan Real Estate Group today!
    Welcome to Arizona!
  2. Joe Marseglia
    06-13-2011 11:34 AM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Getting Started As A real Estate Investor! There will be a webinar held this Tuesday, June 14 at 6pm PST on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor With Little To No Money Down And No Credit! It will be given by Bian Hout, a experienced, seasoned investor in Las Vegas for years. Click the link to join this webinar: www.meetup.com/invcoachinglasvegas. Cost is $20 per person. For anyone looking to invest in real estate, this is a series that can jump start your success!
  3. Joe Marseglia
    06-07-2011 03:26 PM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Getting Started As A real Estate Investor! Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a webinar held this Wednesday, June 8 at 6pm PST on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor With Little To No Money Down And No Credit! It will be given by Bian Hout, a experienced, seasoned investor in Las Vegas. Click the link to join this webinar: www.meetup.com/invcoachinglasvegas. Cost is $20 per person. For anyone looking to invest in real estate, this is a series that can jump start your success!
  4. Joe Marseglia
    05-31-2011 03:48 PM - permalink
    Joe Marseglia
    Hello everyone. I recently moved to Las Vegas and linked up with a great firm in Horizon Realty Group. Brian Hout holds weekly webinars that cover a wide range of information. This series he is putting on now is an 8 Part Webinar Series on Getting Started As A Real Estate Investor! With Little To No Money Down and No Credit! It has a ton of content and will definitely get you excited about investing. This series is a must see for new to seasoned investors. Just long onto www.Meetup.com, become a member for free, search "INV Coaching Las Vegas," and reserve your spot in the next webinar now! These webinars are held weekly on Tuesdays at 6:00pm PST, and the cost is $20 per webinar. This is something you don't want to miss!
  5. DellaBooth
    04-24-2010 10:17 PM - permalink
    DellaBooth
    Hello from Florida. I am a Broker living in Punta Gorda, FL. My office is located in Cape Coral. Both are great areas with much to offer whether you are looking to relocate or have a second home. Please feel free to ask any questions or refer your clients to me. I will take good care of them.
  6. Sissy Johnston
    04-20-2010 11:44 AM - permalink
    Sissy Johnston
    Greetings to all of you. My name is Sissy Johnston and I'm looking forward to getting to know the members of this group. I'm a Realtor(R) currently specializing in the Houston, Texas area, and a Real Estate Broker working all areas of Arizona. I've been providing high level professional real estate services since 1984. Have questions or referrals? Let's chat!!!
  7. danni_scandinavia
    01-31-2010 12:30 PM - permalink
    danni_scandinavia
    Hi everybody.
    I invest in property, so if you know some good deals, please send me a mail
    Danni
  8. LOA Chandler
    01-31-2010 11:14 AM - permalink
    LOA Chandler
    The snow and cold are getting to be too much for many in the midwest US and Canada. They are coming to Arizona as "Snowbirds". They buy a very reasonable place here to stay for the winter months and then fly back home to avoid the hot, desert summer. Best of both worlds.

If you are thinking about becoming a Snowbird in Arizona, I can help. Visit my site at RealAZ.com.
  9. byrd813
    12-27-2009 06:09 PM - permalink
    byrd813
    Hello everyone. My name is Sephora. I'm a Realtor with Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers. I do business in the Metro Atlanta Area, primarily in the Gwinnett County Area.If anyone is in need of assistance, feel free to contact me at 770-730-6347. Hope to hear from you soon!
  10. NWkat