Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Upstate South Carolina Group

Group Created by ohmeakanancy

This group is for anyone interested in learning more about Upstate South Carolina and sharing information about our state.

View All Members Showing 10 of 17 Member(s)
Showing 3 of 3 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Mullengg
    05-12-2021 09:31 AM - permalink
    Mullengg
    Family is important - especially this time of year. Did you know that planning your final arrangements in advance is one of the most thoughtful details you can take care of for your loved ones?

Purchasing your funeral, cremation and cemetery plans today safeguards your family from having to pay at the time of need. It also gives your loved ones peace of mind in knowing that you have taken care of an important family responsibility.
    For a limited time, you can take advantage of these special price incentives:

• Save 15% on cemetery & funeral prearrangements
    • Make no payments for 45 days on cemetery pre-arrangements
    • SAVE TODAY WITH OUR 0% INTEREST RATE

Don't make your family second-guess what you would have wanted. Make your plan today. Doing what I love the most, taking care of your loved ones, G.G.

Geldelize G. Mullen - Family Service Counselor
    W: 864.244.4622 Ext 211 E: Geldelize.mullen@dignitymemorial.com
  2. markhilson
    01-25-2019 04:23 AM - permalink
    markhilson
    >>>>>.We do supply the best of Medical Hash oil strains and Marijuana or weed<<<<<
    We do give for affordable prices and discount is given to bulk buyer and long term business partners . If you are interested do give check out our site
    Below are some of our strain that are available .
    OG kush
    AK47
    White widow
    Hawaii skunk
    Purple kush
    Purple haze
    Afgan kush
    Blue Dream
    White Rhino
    Strawberry
    Hash oil
    Shatter
    Wax
    Live Resin
    Exotic carts
    mario carts
    Dank Vapes
    Brass Knuckles
    and a lot more of strains
    text: 1 8143152402
    email address: onlinedrugstore22@gmail.com
  3. EMILYRevMktGrp
    01-20-2019 11:26 AM - permalink
    EMILYRevMktGrp
    Hello. If you are looking to buy or sell a home in South Carolina, please give me a call. I am Dan Lang of Fathom Realty in Chapin SC. I aid Clients buying and selling homes in the following areas: Chapin SC, Lexington SC, Irmo SC, Newberry SC, Blythewood SC, Greenwood SC. My web page is https://danlang.fathomrealty.com/. My email is dlang@fathomrealty.com. My phone is (803) 537-6294. I look forward to earning your business!
  4. moxiegal
    05-14-2015 10:25 AM - permalink
    moxiegal
    Hello everyone! I moved to SC from the Midwest back in 2008. I love it here too! I was in Fountain Inn for 2.5 years, then have moved to Batesburg with my new hubby I met here.
  5. Kowulz
    01-01-2012 11:10 PM - permalink
    Kowulz
    I'm in Boiling Springs, SC. My wife is from the Philippines and we have many Filipinos friends in the Upstate. I enjoy reading, volleyball, bicycling, shooting sports, and think emergency preparedness is important. I am an Ignostic Libertarian, so a bit misplaced!
  6. jimmyjam29621
    09-05-2011 12:47 PM - permalink
    jimmyjam29621
    I moved to Anderson, SC from Boise, Idaho in May of 2000, to be with my father. He passed in August of 07. I am still having a hard time adjusting to the area even after 11 years. Thie is a closed minded place to live.
  7. tnplummer
    04-09-2011 03:02 PM - permalink
    tnplummer
    moving to pacolet south carolina looks like a very nice historical neigborhood any one been there or live there we are moving in hopefully june having inspection done here soon on home cant wait to get out of the country just to far from everything and gas ant cheap lol older homes are built tough this home is a 1915 but has been restored pretty much 6 bedrooms and two kitchens ect.. hope people there are friendly its a small place maybe 2000 people or less live in pacolet sc was kinda hoping i would meet people from the area on here
  8. addicted2views
    08-27-2009 01:00 PM - permalink
    addicted2views
    Hey, I just moved to Oconee county more specifically the Walhalla area and love it!!! Has anyone over heard of Three Pines View B&B? I was looking for lake Jocassee and saw a sign for the B&B. I was curious, so I drove by it and MAN is it nice!!! My anniversary is coming up in October and I was thinking of visiting it. Just wondering if anyone has stayed there or can tell me anything about it. Thanks
  9. PhotogGal
    05-25-2009 07:38 AM - permalink
    PhotogGal
    Hi there. I live in Greer, SC, having moved here in December 2007 from the Chicago area. I just love it here!
  10. DianaEde0042
    04-06-2009 10:44 AM - permalink
    DianaEde0042
    Moved to Simpsonville SC in 2005 and love it. People are much nicer here and the weather is much better than CT.

Where are you Located?