Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

People Who Love Panties.....

Group Created by Aerobabe1968

OK this is for fun.........People can share their fantasies about lingerie or experiences while wearing their undergarments. Please keep it fun and let your imigination flow!!!

View All Members Showing 6 of 6 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. aaron1233
    09-17-2021 03:17 PM - permalink
    aaron1233
    i love to see girls in all white lace panties
  2. mideast
    11-01-2010 10:17 AM - permalink
    mideast
    Ah panties, the desire of young girls with no hips to fill out and the desire of boys to remove from their girlfriends. Frilly panties, thick panties, thongs and sheer panties. Sheer panties are the best I would think for a sensual woman of any means. It is provoking to a man when she is eyed looking for lines and sees none. The desire only rises to hit upon her even more, especially if she is wearing a sheer hot red dress, matching shoes and fine perfume. She must be French he guesses in his mind.
    Then the passionate moment comes when the dress is slowly, deliberately slipped off. First one shoulder, then the next, between pecks on the ear and neck. Finally, she is standing in red sheer panties, there, waiting to be taken. The man is thinking “What should I do?” The answer comes quickly as if by instinct, as he falls to his knees he is licking and kissing that flat tummy on the way down to desire. That desire is to remove those panties and behold the golden goblet ! Coming face to face with that one eyed monster once again like so many times before covered by sheer moist cloth he drools with great anticipation. His tongue is reaching out for its first taste of pleasure. He looks up into her glistening eyes. He runs both his hands up the sides of her slim legs to her waist and slips his thumbs up underneath that sheer cloth and at the same time pulls down with his fingers very gently those red delicate panties. With a hand on his shoulder for balance, the woman gently steps out of them and lays back on the bed awaiting for pleasure to arrive.

Anyone out there want to add to this? I told you my experiences with panties, now how about you guys and girls??

I challenge you.
  3. ace 500
    03-03-2009 07:10 AM - permalink
    ace 500
    nice pick you are very pretty