Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Stay At Home Moms

Group Created by Lissa_33

This group offers a venue for moms who have made the transition from working full time or part time at a j.o.b. to staying at home with the little one(s). Can I get an AMEN! We all know (who have been there, or are there) this transition can be an emotional one filled with much joy and also days of feeling inadequate. Here, we can share our journey, offer advise and have others who are in the same position to talk to about this new life.

View All Members Showing 10 of 38 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. 04-23-2018 12:54 PM - permalink
    Katifnah
    Hi Girls! I am from another and very cold country. It is Russia...
    OK, my name is Daria and I'm also a mom. My son's name is Ruslan. He is 1.4 y.o.
    I hope that this will not prevent us from communicating. How is the weather?))
  2. makiyang
    04-18-2018 10:30 PM - permalink
    makiyang
    Hello,we are looking for reviewers to review our products! Free of charge! It's really simple. We have projector, video camera, Bluetooth earphones,Type C,HDMI, Smart power strip, Smart Wifi bulb,Smart Bracelet,Blackheads Remover,Wireless video adapter, Dual band USB, writing tablet, steam hair straightener and so on.If you give us a review, you will get new one. Please contact me if interested. Thank you!
    My email:makiyang107#gmail.com
  3. IceRaven
    11-17-2017 05:21 PM - permalink
    IceRaven
    Hi Girls,

I am one of the 'at home moms' with 8 years old son. Would like to have an idea on how to have an extra income
  4. Dear girl
    08-01-2017 09:32 PM - permalink
    Dear girl
    irl
    Im a single Mom of a 2 y.o..Im 29. I broke up with my ex 3 mos ago. I met this guy online, we live in different contenents but he calls me everyday like 5 times a day and sends me a chat on viber. He always give an update of his work or what his doing. He checks on me all the time ans ask me how my day. He broke up with hia ex 4 mos ago. His single no kids and really handsome. His 3 years younger than me but his workaholic and responsible. The first time we met we flirt like we send dirty chats but then it developed into a normal conversation..i can tell him my problems and his very open to me too..we video call almost everyday and he sing me songs..3 or 4 songs with deep meanings. He wants to see me in 2 mos..he told me that he will fly to my country in 2 mos. His dream is to travel the world with me and be successful with me. We call each other friends like bffs. Do u think he likes me? Im scared to fall again or its just me whos fallin
  5. 5280fitnut
    07-26-2015 12:54 PM - permalink
    5280fitnut
    Hi Ladies
    I just wanted to share with you a company that I joined 6 months ago. It is network marketing and I was skeptical at first but once I saw the opportunity and realized the science behind it I was all in.
    Two months in I was able to quit my job and stay at home full time. I make twice as much money now then I did at my job.
    I'm sharing this because I know there are so many scams out there and just wanted to let you know I found something REAL!
    Take a look at my website for more information. I will help you in any way I can. Being a stay at home Mom is important.
    Home
    Blessings!
  6. MINETWO
    07-04-2015 12:36 PM - permalink
    MINETWO
    MULTI - LEVEL - BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY - THAT IS NOW IN VOUGE

Good day Friends,

I'm building my team!

I'm looking for SOMEONE who want to take control of their own financial future and build a profitable business for themselves.

This is not a get rich quick scheme and will require that you work your health and wellness business.

If you're willing to put in the time, I'M WILLING TO TEACH YOU.

FEEL FREE TO CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AT: Gaurapad

Then message me if you think this might be right for you.

My Email Address Is: bridget_aghedo@yahoo.com

Thanks.
  7. Growingmybiz
    02-26-2010 11:19 AM - permalink
    Growingmybiz
    Hello All The Moms Out There,

I know how many of you want to stay at home and also still have a income, Well, Read on because if you can talk you can blog and blogging can earn you an income! How Great is that? i PERSONALLY USE THIS BLOGGING SYSTEM AND IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

Let me just say that I am a very excited and I love helping people expand their horizons. When I came across an opportunity called What Is My Blogs Name it just fit!

I also know the frustrations and the time it takes to set up your blog and post the information on a continous basis. Well now make it worth your time and let your blog pay you! Watch the video on how you can earn a income while growing your business!

http://womensaveradio.ismyblogs.name...earch-is-over/

WATCH THE VIDEOS NOW AND JOIN

I now have the power to improve the lives of businesses online with an advertising service that increases their visibility, stability, and in many cases market share.

“What Is My Blogs Name” is very unique - one of a kind Blogging Network. Yes a network that joins businesses together in their advertising efforts. It is Not just a blogging service that you would think of in today’s terms, but a well designed and advanced marketing tool for all businesses.

This service has been smartly coded and programmed so your businesses can be searched everyday simply by other advertisers creating content on their blogs. Isn’t that great!

So the more you post about your business the more it will be seen as the other advertisers are doing the same! Our advertiser’s blogs inside the network are being search constantly!

It is truly an advanced marketing tool built for businesses. Doubling and tripling your advertising efforts by businesses that are linked to you inside our Network.

WATCH THE VIDEOS NOW AND CLICK TO JOIN

With our service you are in total control; you decide when new information is posted which increases site traffic, and general interest in your business.

We offer a lot more server space than a regular blog service so you can upload more pictures, videos, and other media. We also host your blog on our servers; so we are able to provide you with LIVE Tech support and include much more functionality than any other blogging service on the Internet today!

And if that’s not enough, you only need ONE business card for all your businesses! You can place all your website links onto your blog and drive traffic to one place!

Our Blogging Network is SEO ready! Meaning you are not having to pay someone to upload code to monetize your site. “What Is My Blogs Name” really enables you to get your business exposed to millions of people who are searching the Internet for your products and services.

Earlier I mentioned functionality; we offer over 210 Professional Appearance Themes that are widget ready and over 40 Plugins. I guarantee that you will not find all these programs and marketing tools in one place. Not Blogger, Wordpress nor Type Pad compare.

Everyone who becomes an advertiser within the network receives a pre-built theme with videos that explain the program and their affiliate link is pre-installed. Giving you the opportunity to share our Blogging Network with others easily.

You can get to our technical support four different ways; our forum, live chat area, through our built in support ticket function and our advertisers who are very resourceful as well!

Our blogging service is on steroids and is growing fast. We own the latest software version of WordPress, and offer 30 days free to anyone who joins our network. There are no hidden fees and you can cancel at anytime.

We want everyone to have the opportunity to create their own business on the Internet and start promoting their products and services using our advertising network.

TO VIEW MORE ABOUT THIS UNIQUE BLOGGING SYSTEM CLICK THE URL....

DON'T WAIT DO IT NOW!!!! http://womensaveradio.ismyblogs.name...earch-is-over/

8. Walter224
    11-21-2009 01:48 AM - permalink
    Walter224
    Hello everyone,
    I'm Walter Crane,a private lender working in collaboration with quick loans corporation.For more info, visit :
    www.quickloanscorp.us
  9. bigislandbrown
    11-10-2009 05:19 PM - permalink
    bigislandbrown
    I left my full time job when I had my son. Wow! I thought I would love being home all day and I did...at first. Don't get me wrong, I really don't want it any other way...but one day of day-care a week would make me a better mom! Plus, I don't know if this happened to anone else, but my husband now thinks because I don't have a "job" I have nothing better to do and I now take care of EVERYTHING! I can't even get him to take out the garbage anymore! He works, so it is my job to do absolutely everything else. Anyone feel my pain?
  10. DivaXOXO
    11-06-2009 03:19 PM - permalink
    DivaXOXO
    Hello Mommy Divas, I'm a recently laid off mom of two; now I'm a stay at home mom trying not to go crazy. My kids are older now so their in school all day.