Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

For all you Artisits

Group Created by jam63

This a group where we can discuss art and show some. To be able to share what creativity you have.

View All Members Showing 10 of 40 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 22 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 15
  1. Bonnie M W.
    01-25-2015 02:52 PM - permalink
    Bonnie M W.
    I just registered with City Data today.
    I started an album with my paper mache critters.
    Anyone else work with paper mache ?
  2. jam63
    10-04-2012 09:24 AM - permalink
    jam63
    Hey all, just added pictures to the group, take a look. How is everyones creative juices flowing?
  3. moving2013
    04-30-2012 09:48 PM - permalink
    moving2013
    Hi everyone!
    I just started back drawing (I use to draw when I was 5-12 years old), I paint a little bit as well! So, I will be showing you some of my things and if you want you can tell me what you think!
  4. red222red
    04-29-2012 01:38 AM - permalink
    red222red
    HELLO ARTISTS, CREATORS, & ALL BEAUTIFUL THING MAKERS!

ART MANTRAS: PROFESSIONAL ARTIST REPRESENTATION AND ADVOCACY IS ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS, WE ARE EXPANDING OUR RETAIL CLIENT BASE (FRAME STORES, GIFT SHOPS, FURNITURE STORES, HOME DECOR STORES, ETC.) AND WE ARE AIMING TO ADD TEN NEW TALENTED INDIVIDUALS TO OUR FAMILY. THESE TEN TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EARN PERMANENT RESIDUAL INCOME BY ALLOWING ART MANTRAS TO CONTRACTUALLY USE DIGITAL REPRODUCTIONS (GICLEES) OF THEIR WORK IN UNLIMITED SIGNED RUNS; THE ORIGINAL PIECE REMAINS YOURS (ART MANTRAS CAN REPRESENT ORIGINAL WORK ON A GALLERY LEVEL AS WELL, BUT WE NEVER TAKE OWNERSHIP OR ASK FOR A DIME IN COMMISSION IF YOU SELL A PIECE YOURSELF!).

RECOGNIZED ARTISTS NEED MORE THEN JUST TALENT TO REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL, BUSINESS SUPPORT AND INCOME ARE THE HARDEST ELEMENT TO FIND AND WE SUPPLY BOTH. WE PROVIDE THE KEY THAT ALLOWS OUR ARTISTS TOO DO WHAT THEY DO BEST; PAINT!

SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
    Please send an email containing at least three original works, and remember to please attach a request for receipt to your email. All submitters will receive an informational packet describing what we do, what we expect, what you should expect, and a copy of the initial use of digital reproduction contract the ten chosen artists will sign. Art as a business is difficult, but we have successfully marketed, sold, and launched numerous artists over the last three years despite this tough economy. We ask for nothing from our artists except the ability to make them professional, full time, no longer starving artists and the willingness to let us take their talent to the next level.

Please send all submittals to:
    ARTMANTRASSUBMIT@GMAIL.COM
    Remember to attach a notify when opened marker to the email, it proves you submitted the work, attests to it being original work, and is our first lesson to Art Mantras & all Artists on the easiest way to protect your work in a legally solid manner.

GOOD LUCK

Attention: Only 10 artists are to be chosen. All inquiries will receive a response, but only the ten chosen artists will receive a request to join our team.
  5. Edsel
    03-29-2012 09:39 PM - permalink
    Edsel
    hi there Iam Edsel Arcibal , Actually Iam not a US citizen but a Filipino Citizen , And i want to have many American friends , And with the help of this web site it could become reality , I am an Art lover A fine arts I can draw , sketch paint anything , and i want it to share with my new friends , ok have a wonderful day full of Arts , thanks guys
  6. krazykiwi
    03-17-2012 07:32 PM - permalink
    krazykiwi
    hi guys i have recently got into art. mainly do pencil/charcol portraits of people. it is really fun and cool. i
  7. Sandie~J
    02-08-2011 06:00 PM - permalink
    Sandie~J
    Hello I have written a non fiction narrative The Monkey King and Betty Lou view it at www.sjgoodin.us
  8. chelam1970
    02-08-2011 08:55 AM - permalink
    chelam1970
    Hello everyone... I love art myself and I have created some abstract art with magazine pages...its pretty neat I have mounted a few but have not ventured out to show it in art shows or anything... kind of skeptical on whether it will get good or bad reviews...lol...anyway just sharing...
  9. Vengeance
    04-24-2009 07:55 AM - permalink
    Vengeance
    wow, hello everyone! i love art and probably did every art class in my school. I joined nearly ever contest i could register and i can't live without art. I'm not pro or anything. I do sketches of people and use pastels and love making pots!
  10. jam63
    04-23-2009 06:21 AM - permalink
    jam63
    Hey everyone, lets see some artwork put on the site. Look foward to seeing some.