Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Relocating to Chattanooga

Group Created by XinaMarie

For those thinking of moving to the Chattanooga, Tennessee area. I am a transplant from the West coast and went through it all. The grass may not be greener in other places but life is what you make it and fertilizer is cheap........ Take from that what you will. Looking forward to helping with your questions.

View All Members Showing 8 of 8 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. ChristianCreatives
    03-16-2019 08:49 AM - permalink
    ChristianCreatives
    we are excited to get connected. we just posted a LONG ISO so any help would be so appreciated
  2. chuckie_and_lisa
    10-25-2012 11:08 AM - permalink
    chuckie_and_lisa
    Hello,

My boyfriend and I are coming back home to the South and are targeting the SE TN area. We are setting up a few different home based businesses as well as looking for some great places to live, play, etc.

Thanks!

Lisa and Chuckie
  3. angelfish70
    01-11-2010 06:45 PM - permalink
    angelfish70
    Hello...I'm looking to move from Massachusetts to Tennessee. Seeking a safe, quiet, friendly, non city area where I may be able to find reasonably priced housing or rental; employment.
    Chattanooga people very friendly (my personal experience)
    Any other areas recommended?

Any information or suggestions would be so greatly appreciated. I'm expected to move around March or April, depending on weather. Thank you in advance for your help :-)