Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

San Antonio Thyroid Disease

Group Created by ThyroidFitness

This Group offers motivation, and guidance in living with any level of thyroid disorders. The creator of this group also lives with Hashimotos Hypothyroid, yet is in the best shape of her life. Educate yourself on eating the right foods, how to exercise efficiently, and the correct supplementation to take so that you can get your life back!

View All Members Showing 8 of 8 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Lillyann917
    02-25-2021 05:42 AM - permalink
    Lillyann917
    My friend introduced me to this amazing weight loss product, hope you may wana take a look.. https://prodigious-builder-8577.ck.page/4152efdd66
  2. Lillyann917
    02-25-2021 05:41 AM - permalink
    Lillyann917
    Hi everyone, I am happy to join the group.
  3. acancer2
    01-24-2021 08:51 PM - permalink
    acancer2
    I had my compete thyroid removed 5/2015 due to 9 multitoxic nodules that circles the thyroid. No cancer just left undiagnosed 5/2012 when there was just one. I weighted 160 when it was removed and now weight is 197. I am on Tirosint because I have IBS and are lactose intolerant and Synthroid has too many ingredient I am also in remission for Lupus since 1991. I never had a stomach wearing size 8-10 very fitting clothes and am 5.6. I now wear size 14 with a huge barrel belly high at the top under my rib cage. If I walk everyday I gain weight because my body carry a lot of inflamation. My only symptoms from day one was hair sheds like i am on chemo. Eye lashes are now gone and no matter what do will not loose a pound. IBS is a constant battle when makes me think half the time I am not converting to T3 from the T4. I also sweat a lot around my neck. My dosage of Tirosint is 73mcg and I really think i would benefit from about 15mcg of Cytomel. All the many test stay normal except the TSH level are on a roller coaster ride. From .01 to 24.0 depends on the month, season etc. The weight as developed pre-diabetic 6.0 to 5.8. Blood pressure go in and out of control any given month and time. My doctors run all the test. now wants me to test coritsol via urine for cushings decease. I have never been fatigue even with the 24.0 TSH. Never been depressed just gained a very abnormal belly waist went from 30 to 46 in 90 days and lost to bags of hair during that time and still loosing it. CHecked all my Nutrients for defincency and take extra zinc because that was low. Who takes the Cytomel and it works with their T4 drug?
  4. markhilson
    01-25-2019 04:30 AM - permalink
    markhilson
    >>>>>.We do supply the best of Medical Hash oil strains and Marijuana or weed<<<<<
    We do give for affordable prices and discount is given to bulk buyer and long term business partners . If you are interested do give check out our site
    Below are some of our strain that are available .
    OG kush
    AK47
    White widow
    Hawaii skunk
    Purple kush
    Purple haze
    Afgan kush
    Blue Dream
    White Rhino
    Strawberry
    Hash oil
    Shatter
    Wax
    Live Resin
    Exotic carts
    mario carts
    Dank Vapes
    Brass Knuckles
    and a lot more of strains
    text: 1 8143152402
    email address: onlinedrugstore22@gmail.com
  5. Joe Papp
    11-28-2018 12:48 PM - permalink
    Joe Papp
    Trying to find someone who might know about having a goiter displacing your Trachea, and a chronic, but sporadic, chest ache.
  6. ThyroidFitness
    12-20-2008 12:57 AM - permalink
    ThyroidFitness
    My name is Patty, I'm the creator of this group. I am 43, and live with Hashimotos Hypothyroidism. This is the thyroid disorder, that flips flops back and forth, and usually individuals like me will have multinodular goiter along with this which is why I have to go in every 6 months or so for a biopsy. I made a choice , after I was finally diagnosed, I would change my life and I did. I didn't want to live with the migraines, or the lethargic feeling during the day, and the sleepless nights, and the cravings for carbs..the mood swings and the weight gain. I chose to take control of my life. I want to tell all others out there, that you can get your life back..that you can lose that weight you put on, or even gain it back if you had lost too much. You can feel better! You can sleep better. You can have an overall postive outlook again. I did it!! You can too. I 'm here to help. Lets get you and others out there to join this site. I will share my knowledge and assist you on you path to a healthy lifestyle again. Believe me its not that hard! It just takes YOU to finally say!!! I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.!

I'm a certified fitness trainer, holistic nutritionist and yoga instructor here in San Antonio, TX. But please be assured, I will not try to sell you anything, this is not a facade to try and sell anyone anything. I truly want to help others and I chose this venue along with others, to reach out to more and more people!

Thank you!

Patricia