Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

P.I.T.T. Paranormal Investigative Team of Texas

Group Created by txrattler

Share your paranormal photos or experiences with the rest of the world. We are a team based out of El Paso Texas dedicated to scientifically investigating paranormal activity.

View All Members Showing 10 of 19 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 17 Picture(s)
Same pic no orb
From txrattler
Pic 1 w Orb
From txrattler
No Orb pic 2
From txrattler
Large orb 1
From txrattler
Orb on bottom left corner
From txrattler
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. diaperpins
    04-02-2013 10:04 AM - permalink
    diaperpins
    i was in a bedroom of my house sitting on the bedwith my daughter.She jumped and said ," hey !" and ran into the living room.She said she saw a woman turn from a floor lamp and walk back toward my room with something in her hand she was looking at.A tall slim woman in a long old fashioned dress.I was right behind her as i saw the same thing.Of course there was no one there but i saw her plain as day !!!!!!! My child was shaking( she is in her twenties) and stated the obvious.That my house is haunted.And it is haunted with spirits that feel they live there.It wasn't my first time seeing or feeling a spirit in the house but my very first time that someone else saw it too.AND AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.I wonder if the other spirits are aware of each other.The things that have happened or are happening in my house are unbelievable.I wanted to have the local paranormal team come but their car is plainly marked as such and i don't want the neighborhood to know.How can i peaceably get these people out ?
  2. ParaComm
    03-19-2013 07:03 AM - permalink
    ParaComm
    A 200+ year old State prison very close to me recently shut down and has been abandoned, its name is Rockview State Penitentiary
  3. ParaComm
    01-02-2013 09:09 AM - permalink
    ParaComm
    ParaComm, small investigation group in central PA, primary focus; audible communications.
    Hi everyone, my name is Nick and im the founder of ParanormalCommunications, aka. ParaComm. My main tool is my voice recorder ( simply because i havnt got my hands on a P-SB7 or an Ovilus x) My focus has been turned from visual confirmation to audible only due to the extremly relavant responses not only I've recieved but many others as well. however there's nothing like taking that second look at your pictures and ... "seeing something". I'm here to learn more about this field that has captivated me so thoroughly and hopefully learn some new tricks for the next time I pack up and head out.
  4. parapunk78
    08-16-2011 11:58 PM - permalink
    parapunk78
    Hi everyone, I live in el paso, and I am currently with some friends of mine,started our own little group and we just got our first big investigation and I was wondering does anyone know any history or experiences with Lower Beaumont on Fort Bliss.
  5. dave24401
    01-06-2010 05:22 AM - permalink
    dave24401
    Hi everyone, I dont live in Texas but I am an paranormal investigator in Va. Hope you all didn't mind me joining.
  6. txrattler
    11-07-2008 08:48 AM - permalink
    txrattler
    I just posted a picture that was printed by the El Paso Times website. I thought everyone would get a kick out of it.
  7. txrattler
    10-18-2008 04:16 PM - permalink
    txrattler
    Really? That would be something wouln't it. Sharing the same name with another investigative group.
  8. ILOVEOHIO
    10-17-2008 09:47 PM - permalink
    ILOVEOHIO
    I do enjoy the pictures. Funny thing is a couple of friends and I want to start an investigational group and we actually thought of the name Ohio Paranormal Investigational Team OPIT, and when I looked it up to see if it was taken, PITT came up. I don't remember if it was Texas, though.
  9. txrattler
    10-17-2008 03:07 PM - permalink
    txrattler
    We usually investigate a location twice. The preliminary investigation is done during the day to take pictures or video of things that may not always appear at night. Also we investigate during the day to get familiar with the surroundings. This is done for safety. The night time investigation is when we believe that most paranormal phenonema happen. I hope you enjoy these pictures.