Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

disabled, feel different, single parents,support systems

Group Created by AT3PM

i am a disabled single mother raisning, 2 teenagers , with a very low support system. i have multiple sclerosis, and live on disablity, and childsupport. i now have a boyfriend and attend therapy session for my support system. My family members have basically abadon me as soon as i got sick. I was a registerd nurse for 10 years and graduated with honor's from a university system after which i got a divorce and moved back to my home town where all my abuse occured since the age of 5. i was bullied in school so bad i had dreams about it and was in fear to go to school as a teenager i was a loner, i was molersted at 5 and raped twice. i am telling everyone this to let you know its ok to talk about and its healthy to talk about and to let anyone know that if they want to talk in private they can and if they dont have a friend they do now. i understand the feeling of being alone. i been for along time myself i know the pain it can cause and i also know the joy of having a friend.one you can trust and you can trust this site. private is private and i will keep it that way the way a friend should be. social is social they way it should be . i use my events in life as a learning tool to help others in there quest for some kind of balance in there life , i would of wished i only had that opprotunity for my self but thru my quests i realize how important it is to give to others the knowlede i have obtained throughout my life. so please come and join all are welcome michelle.

View All Members Showing 4 of 4 Member(s)