Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

North Carolina Triangle Area

Group Created by aahlawat

Questions about triangle and city close to it. I am here to answer your questions. Real Estate, clubs, food, places to go with family, all of these questions can be answered if you ask me. I will look forward in talking with you.

View All Members Showing 10 of 50 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. Evgeny Kohan
    11-10-2021 11:38 AM - permalink
    Evgeny Kohan
    Hello, If you’re looking for funds to pay Bills, Acquire properties, fund Fix and Flip or Rehab, Business loans, Car loans, Students loans, etc... I can get you funded on your requested amount asap. I charge at 5% fixed interest rate for all loans I give out to my customers. My loan takes a maximum of 48 hours to get approved and funded, no extra charges. kindly email back so we can discuss more.

Jeffrey.r.loanservices@gmail.com

Text me: +1(602)-607-3126

Thank you.
  2. Meckloy
    11-04-2021 05:13 AM - permalink
    Meckloy
    Hello Guys I Found A New Video This It About How To Lose Weight Quick Just Click The Link And Thank Me Laterhttps://shrinke.me/9Udt9gJ
  3. Evgeny Kohan
    10-23-2021 12:09 PM - permalink
    Evgeny Kohan
    If you’re looking for funds to pay Bills, Acquire properties, fund Fix and Flip or Rehab, Business loans, Car loans, etc... I can get you funded on your requested amount ASAP.
    I CHARGE at 5% ( fixed ) interest rate for all loans I give out to my customers. My loan takes a maximum of 48 hours to get approved and funded...

Email: thomasromano.business.usa13@gmail.com

Phone Number:17407570074

Address: 183 LONGPOND DRIVE DRACUT MA 01822
  4. Evgeny Kohan
    10-21-2021 01:21 PM - permalink
    Evgeny Kohan
    Hello, my name is Eugene and I am a broker at FIRST PATRIOT FINANCE, LLC.
    Company name: FIRST PATRIOT FINANCE, LLC
    Address: 2732 Whittleby Court West Chester PA 19382 Chester
    The company I represent is a direct private lender lending its own cash, the company lends money to borrowers across the country and several other foreign countries looking to grow their business.
    The company offer all kinds of legitimate loans such as real estate loans, new construction, business loans, retail loans, debt consolidation loans, etc. at an affordable interest rate of 5% with no prepayment penalty. You can get your loan approved within 2-5 business days from the date of application, and the loan will be fully funded within 1 business day after approval, you are definitely guaranteed final solutions for all your financial problems and concerns.
    The loan program is always open to serious investors who are interested and ready to obtain debt financing to complete their individual or various transactions in the United States and beyond.
    The minimum loan amount that can be obtained is 15,000 US dollars, and the maximum is 20,000,000 US dollars.
    The loan term is from 6 months to 30 years without a penalty for early repayment, and there is also a 6-month grace period until repayment
    INTEREST RATE:
    The offered interest rate is exactly 4 to 6% per annum (5% for real estate loans).
    All programs can be processed within 5 days. But for urgent inquiries, you can apply for a loan within 3 working days.
    For more information, please contact these e-mail addresses, or call this phone number.
    Evgeny Kokhan
    ekohan710@gmail.com
  5. DateMyFriend
    10-21-2021 09:34 AM - permalink
    DateMyFriend
    Hello Everyone. I host Monthly Single's - Speed Dating events in Durham NC. If anyone is interested please purchase your tickets online from EventBrite:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/date-my...s-183868464527
  6. The Estates LLC
    02-23-2021 09:41 PM - permalink
    The Estates LLC
    hi,
    I am craig brooksby. am the CEO of The Estates LLC.
    The Estates LLC tracks distressed properties in any given state.

The Company provides you with a constant feed of properties that you can buy, renovate, rent, or flip. We have private lenders who can lend you money for flipping homes, building homes, and developing Real Estate.
    The Estates LLC also has institutional lenders who can fund your construction projects.
    if you want to know details you can visit,
    https://theestatesllc.com
  7. mjdelacruz8
    03-21-2018 09:29 PM - permalink
    mjdelacruz8
    If you would like to search homes in the Triangle area of NC, click on my website:

Find Your North Carolina Home. See the newest real estate listings at eXp Realty

Let 22 yrs of local residential real estate experience work for you!

Judith de la Cruz
    eXp Realty
    919-696-0641
  8. YesRaleigh
  9. 03-10-2014 09:57 PM - permalink
    williams39
    Hi, my family are in North Carolina and I need to find out if there are any furnished month to month apartments or anything like the corporate housing that you just put down a deposit and do not have to sign a years lease? we have only been in North Carolina for a couple of weeks but need more information on housing. Thanks
  10. NE Gardener
    01-29-2014 06:57 PM - permalink
    NE Gardener
    My husband and I want to relocate somewhere with a longer growing season than the northeast with a better cost of living than overpriced Connecticut. I have worked in healthcare for 30 years and have about 18 years until retirement. We would like to move to North Carolina in the next few years. I would need to work for about another 15 years, but want it to be in the location where we will retire. I do not want to wait until my 60's or 70's to make a big move like my in-laws did going from CT to TX. Greenville looks good to us. What do we need to consider? Is working at Vidant or East Carolina University a good option for me? Real Estate prices? Neighborhoods that are suburban and affordable (my husband is on disability) with good medical care. Our children are grown, so schools are not in the equation.