Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Child Free

Group Created by PurpleLove08

This group is for those who DO NOT have kids and DO NOT EVER want to have a child or children.

View All Members Showing 10 of 121 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 101
  1. kavinajosh57
    02-26-2019 11:04 AM - permalink
    kavinajosh57
    ******Top quality medical cannabis available 330-552-7794********
    We supply all kinds of pain relief, anxiety medication and research chemicals for 10% discount prices With or without prescription! WE supply medicines in Pills, liquid and powder forms. Marijuana, wax, seeds, oil and all you need.
    -Overnight shipping with a tracking number provided for your shipment(Fast,safe and reliable delivery).
    //We provide excellent customer service

Quick Responses

Shipping within 24hrs with tracking

wickr id: kavinjosh

Please text, whatsapp @330-552-7794 to order/request menu.

21+ only
    TOP QUALITY BUDS (RICHLY MEDICATED) BE OUR PRIORITY BASED ON MUTUAL TRUST.
  2. WFW&P
    12-18-2016 07:04 PM - permalink
    WFW&P
    It's been well over a year since a post has been put up. Proof, IMO, childfree people indeed have lives.
  3. Glam Goth
    05-12-2015 09:06 AM - permalink
    Glam Goth
    I've always been ambivalent about children & my spouse is not interested in the least, so we have a dog instead! He's the best "kid" I can imagine having.
  4. Lyric Lover
    05-09-2015 10:24 PM - permalink
    Lyric Lover
    Welp, here I am, 52 years old, married over 27 years and we are still happy with our choice to never procreate :-)

We made the decision before we got married, lied thru our teeth to the priest who wanted us to "promise" to have children. The ONLY reason we got married in the Catholic Church was for our families, especially the elders. For our 5th Anniversary we had a Handfasting and "jumped the broom".

As a survivor of child abuse and neglect, I decided before I even hit puberty to NOT breed. I am thankful for Planned Parenthood, who answered my questions and gave me the power to protect myself and prevent any unwanted pregnancy. I never got pregnant!

I have been in control of MY body since I was 15 and am saddened at how organized religion has taken away and limited a woman's right to choose. We are not concubines to be forced breeders. What a sick world we live in today!

ANY woman who votes for those who would diminish our right to choose is as close to a Stepford Wife as it gets imho. I know as I type this there are children being neglected, starved, abused, sold, beaten to death, sex slaves, the list goes on.

I'm just saying that I am still strong with my long-term decision, blessed to have a man who feels the same and thankful I didn't senselessly breed because someone pressured or guilted me into it. We have always said if we wanted children, we would adopt. Goddess knows there are plenty of unwanted, unloved, uncared for children in the world. I can go to my grave knowing I took myself out of the gene pool and broke the cycle of abuse. It ended with me.

So glad to see all of you who are strong enough to know your mind and emotion and not be swayed into it. It really is a selfless choice. Women know what they can and can't handle. Being forced to breed doesn't guarantee a child will be provided for, loved or nurtured. That is a fact that nobody can change.
  5. WFW&P
    12-25-2014 12:14 PM - permalink
    WFW&P
    @Mystique13: I have a friend with a special needs child. I don't know how old the kid is but he will never be on his own. I just don't have the patience to do that. We moved into a condo with our 3 large (older) dogs a few years ago and it has reinforced that I made the right decision not to have kids. Owning dogs that have a yard is easy, living indoors with them 24/7 is an entirely different game.
  6. WFW&P
    12-25-2014 12:07 PM - permalink
    WFW&P
    What's everyone doing for the holidays? I'm sitting here asking silly questions on CD surrounded by the mutts.
  7. LovelyChris71
    11-28-2014 07:09 PM - permalink
    LovelyChris71
    Hello everyone I am 43 years young with no kids.
  8. ally_says
    09-20-2014 09:43 PM - permalink
    ally_says
    I just can't bring myself to honestly say, "I would love to have children... one day." I really do not see it happening.
  9. WFW&P
    07-28-2014 05:45 PM - permalink
    WFW&P
    Finding someone who doesn't want kids is a tough sale. I've heard guys say they don't want kids yet won't commit with the snip. Hang in there Mystique, it will happen.
  10. Mystique13
    07-10-2014 02:18 PM - permalink
    Mystique13
    I am a 43 yr old lifelong New Yorker. Lived in Italy as a child for 3 years, spoke fluent Italian, and grew up with ART all around me. My father was a landscape painter. I also paint myself. I love art and history. I watch foreign films on Netflix, go to museums, paint and write blogs. I have an older institutionalized half brother with severe autism. He has a different father.When I was 6 or 7, I knew I was never going to have kids. I watched my mother struggle with him. Then I watched him. She had no patience with either of us. I was the ignored other child. Autism is hereditary and I knew I never ever wanted to pass that gene down, nor struggle with an autistic child. A close friend has 2 kids and the 3rd is also autistic. She is a single mother and the kids have different fathers. She turned 50 last December. Her life is misery on earth; she has all three in her 40s. Who the hell does that? Of course you're going to have a child with some illness. I see all these parents around me and they're all in hell. Some of them envy me. I can't hang out with them anymore. I'm not a crutch to use when they're tired or bored with their kids.I'm trying to find other childfree girlfriends 'cos I'm tired of hearing about parenthood, child issues, autism issues. I want normal friends who are happy with their life and who actually bring something to the table.I'm not a free therapist or "priest confessor". I am still single. I can't find anyone who is interesting and who is childfree!! I have resigned myself to finding a man with grown kids who live on their own and who won't suck up his wallet and finances. Let's face it in your 40s and 50s, you're probably going to be divorces with grown kids or widowed. Very few 40s and over who are childfree, even in New York City. I'm serious. And no, I'm not a cougar. wouldn't life be easier if I was?? )