Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Northeastern Pennsylvania

Group Created by tremontpa

Anything and everything about this great region in Pennsylvania.

View All Members Showing 10 of 38 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 42 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 34
  1. ricanxay
    09-04-2010 08:25 PM - permalink
    ricanxay
    Hey everyone,
    i need a lil help im re-locating to pa . My office will be in king of prussia.. I have three children in elementary school,, any suggestions on which neighborhood that are safe maximum commute 20 mins??
  2. MelissaEllenVC
    09-03-2010 11:35 PM - permalink
    MelissaEllenVC
    I'm coming home to Kingston in November & will be there for 3 months. I am looking to work while I am there. I am a 20 year veteran vocal coach, voice instructor, singer, performer, songwriter & music business consultant. I teach aspiring singers mostly, pre-teen, teen, college rock stars. if you know of anyone looking to learn rock, pop, soul or country from a pro, please let me know. my website is Melissa Ellen Vocal Coach Nashville TN. thanks. can't wait to get back up there.
  3. KIDYNAMITE
    09-01-2010 12:40 PM - permalink
    KIDYNAMITE
    love ne pa. traveled in rv, worked and lived in poconos as waiter, bartender, maitr'ed and honeymooned at cove haven in pocons. met former friend bar owner and entertainer, from port jervis ny great to live in ne pa.
  4. drvndbus
    02-05-2010 08:17 PM - permalink
    drvndbus
    I live in lancaster pa and love it here looking forward to gr8 summer days and long rides out on the cycle if anyone wants to ride while in lancaster drop me a line be a pleasure to be with like minded people and of course every cycle ride usually means gr8 food lol drvndbus@juno.com
  5. SellingInPa
    01-24-2010 09:09 AM - permalink
    SellingInPa
    Hello,......I am a proud realtor for Century 21 Call First in Douglassville,Pennsylvania.If you or anyone you know has buying or selling needs e-mail me ndoudna@c21callfirst.com I service Berks and Montgomery county.I Love Pennsylvania...I Love what I do ..and it shows
  6. charlie51
    07-12-2009 12:02 PM - permalink
    charlie51
    hello,i am moving back PA, i have 4 children all in school.could someone tell me where is a good place to live with a great schools? i lived in brookline PA
  7. CRUISEY1988
    06-16-2009 09:42 AM - permalink
    CRUISEY1988
    Ugghh all this rain and gloom in nepa
  8. dtc
    05-17-2009 12:47 PM - permalink
    dtc
    Hi there,
    I'm Donna, and myself and my 3 kids are moving in June from the UK to Shamokin, PA to be closer to my adult daughter and son in law to be. Although I was originally born in the UK, we are used to living on Florida's Gulf Coast.
    My younger kids have been mainly raised there. We came to the UK due to family illness and are finally coming home to the US after 2 years away.
    I just want to learn everything I can about this new place we are going to be living in! So hopefully I'm in the right group for that kind of stuff? Have a wonderful day everyone...
  9. PITTSTON2SARASOTA
    05-15-2009 07:52 PM - permalink
    PITTSTON2SARASOTA
    Beautiful pictures....Florida is so BLAND!!!!
  10. The 3 Bears
    04-29-2009 08:20 AM - permalink
    The 3 Bears
    Hi All ! I am new on here - wound up in here while searching for a dentist in the Stroudsburg area!!! I am welcome to any/all sugestions/referrals. Anyway, I am in the Rt 447 area and have been up here for about 2 years now. I looked at the photos posted and "kudos" to all the photographers ! The pics are just wonderful - keep it up! I will post again soon, but gotta go for now-this tooth is killin me!