Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Expedited Cargo Drivers and Ex-Expedited Cargo Haulers

Group Created by highdesertmutz

I am formerly an expedited cargo driver, and have been east and west, north and south in these United States. Health reasons took me off the road.
If you are a expedited driver, please post your stories here! Do you have or have you ever had pushy dispatchers? What are you driving? Where have you been? What's your best time from point A to point B? Have you ever gotten a backhaul to make your trip more profitable? Do you have qual-comm installed on your vehicle or other satellite tracking device? Does your central dispatch center know your whereabouts at all times? Are you a speeder? Are you feeling the crunch of hard economic times? What is the strangest trip you've ever done, i.e. weather related, road conditions, etc.. Courier Drivers are also welcome here. No profanity please!

View All Members Showing 2 of 2 Member(s)