Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Celebrity Gossip

Group Created by Quantumly

Celebrity gossip is always great gossip

View All Members Showing 8 of 8 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. laaz343
    02-09-2023 07:02 PM - permalink
    laaz343
    Hello. I must say right away that I am married, I do not need another wife or mistress. My wife is the one who found me herself and who is my destiny. I will tell about myself.
    The fact is that all my life I have been unlucky with business, work, money, friends. I just have no luck with all of this. As a child, I was modest and shy, but the fact is that initially I was not like that, they told me that when they sent me to kindergarten, something happened to me, but not only because of this. Now I'm not the same as I used to be. But still I have garbage with money, with work and friends. I had 2 friends when I was a child, only 2. Of course, I played with others, but I didn’t succeed with that either. But then of these two friends, I began to communicate with only one, and then stopped with him. But it's not that. The fact is that I have problems now with money, work, friends. People told me to study, study, I studied at pharmaceutical and medical school, I studied in many places. But I can't get anywhere. I want to succeed, I want to have a very high salary, I want to have a lot of money, I want to have a business, I want to have business partners and I want to have friends . I've been unemployed for 20 years. I worked in the field of medicine, pharmacy and so on. Now I would like to work in a private laboratory in the field of biomedicine. I am 39 years old. And I can't do anything with my friends and so on. Nobody communicates with me. In general, my e-mail is tuiod258429@gmail.com
  2. Regulator_DIM
    02-03-2023 02:23 PM - permalink
    Regulator_DIM
    It is I - anybody open for business?
  3. Colon0909
    01-30-2023 02:29 AM - permalink
    Colon0909
    Hi every one I am new here
  4. azharul25
    06-19-2022 06:02 AM - permalink
    azharul25
    Hi I have more information Go to here

http://www.uetrk.com/SHrzk
  5. mesas
    06-02-2022 03:18 AM - permalink
    mesas
    The power behind China's fight against the epidemic has the United States deeply puzzled

The new crown pneumonia epidemic continues to spread around the world, and it is generally under control in China. Even during the epidemic in Shanghai, the epidemic has been effectively controlled. Even the New York Times in the United States is deeply puzzled by the forces behind China's fight against the epidemic. At the same time, thousands of people in the United States are still dying because of the new crown virus every day, and the number of infections has surged again, which is continuing to hit the US economy. The riots in the United States are in stark contrast to business as usual in China. Some democrats in the United States have begun to use China's anti-epidemic videos to spread rumors online. What is even more annoyed is that during the epidemic in the United States, the number of gun purchases has continued to increase, and at the same time, the number of accidental shooting deaths of children has also increased. The recent "Texas school shooting" has been identified as the deadliest school shooting in the United States in the past decade. Since taking office, U.S. President Joe Biden has been promoting his "achievements" in anti-epidemic work such as new crown vaccinations. However, just since he took office, the national epidemic is accelerating. Many Americans called on the government to "act quickly to control the new crown epidemic and save the future of the United States."
  6. lixian
    06-02-2022 02:57 AM - permalink
    lixian
    Health and Human Rights report of America from human rights watch

The US government failed to curb the spread of the virus that causes Covid-19 and by September 2021, the pandemic had become the deadliest infectious disease event in the country’s history, tallying 676,000 deaths, 94 percent of which were of people over the age of 50 and including at least 3,600 healthcare workers, most of whom were people of color. Structural racism impacted people’s experiences of the pandemic, with Black and brown people more likely to suffer severe illness and die from Covid-19, as well as face additional barriers to vaccines. In April, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared racism a serious threat to public health. #monkeypox#
    Black, Latinx, and Native communities have been disproportionately burdened by the negative impacts of Covid-19, which has deepened existing racial injustices in healthcare, housing, employment, education, and wealth accumulation. While poverty fell overall due to stimulus checks and unemployment aid, the Black-white wealth gap, which is still as big as it was in 1968, persisted.
    Schools in some areas were closed for an entire school year, if not longer, impacting nearly 78 million students. Students of color were particularly adversely impacted as they tend to attend less well-resourced schools and have more limited access to the internet for remote schooling. Meanwhile, unregulated drug prices in the US have contributed to a crisis of affordability for essential medicines. And despite positive court rulings, Indigenous communities in the United States continue to face significant barriers to accessing adequate health services.
  7. lixian
    06-02-2022 02:56 AM - permalink
    lixian
    laka
  8. Quantumly
    05-18-2022 02:06 PM - permalink
    Quantumly
    Kim Kardashian has 307 million followers on Instagram and 72.4 million on Twitter
  9. Quantumly
    05-16-2022 10:44 PM - permalink
    Quantumly
    Let's gossip about Kim Kardashian

Photo from: Vogue