Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Totally Natural Skin Care

Group Created by Quantumly

Take care of your skin with products that come from Nature. All of these items can be purchased at the store - mainly the grocery store.

View All Members Showing 1 of 1 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Quantumly
    05-17-2022 03:04 PM - permalink
    Quantumly
    Eat your heaviest most calories during breakfast and lunch. In the evening, eat a lighter meal and you will have fewer calories to burn and sleep better during the night.

Be Healthy Fit and Beautiful
  2. Quantumly
    05-17-2022 03:02 PM - permalink
    Quantumly
    To keep your weight in check, eat your heaviest most calorie dense meals for breakfast and lunch. In the evening, eat a lighter meal so that you will have fewer calories to burn.

3. Quantumly
    05-17-2022 02:53 PM - permalink
    Quantumly
    Use Oil to Clean Your Skin

Coconut oil and olive oil are great skin cleansers. After washing your face, use a cotton pad to rub a thin layer of oil on your skin and remove dirt and dead skin. Do this at night before you go to bed. Your skin will thank you.

4. Quantumly
    05-16-2022 08:25 PM - permalink
    Quantumly
    Get Smooth Soft Skin

Keep your skin looking young. you can keep wrinkles away if you keep your skin exfoliated. I use two parts apple cider vinegar and two parts water to keep my skin looking its best. I dip a cotton ball in the mixture and rub it on my skin. I repeat the process an hour later and again, an hour later.

I do this only at night, two times each week.

In the morning I use a cotton pad with coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil on it. I rub it on my face and wash my skin with plain, cold water. I use a clean cotton pad and wipe my face again.