Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Relationship Discomfort Talk

Group Created by Adi from the Brunswicks

This thread is to discuss reasons leading up to relationship discomfort among posters. Recall that these people have been through tough times or are experiencing troubles. Please be mindful off what you post, and avoid mockery or hatred at all costs. Hope you have a nice time here :)

x=========Railfan===x==Adi===========x

View All Members Showing 10 of 15 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. castingrelationship
    04-10-2020 10:59 AM - permalink
    castingrelationship
    We know times are tough right now but we are still making TV and we’d love to hear your stories ❤️

Now seeking real couples for a NEW relationship show for a major cable network!

Are you or is someone you know in a serious relationship with a relative of an ex?
    If you or someone you know broke-up with someone only to end up falling in love with their brother/sister/mother/father/cousin, then WE WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORY!

For consideration, please email the following to castingrelationship@gmail.com:
    • Your name, your partner’s name, and how long you’ve been together
    • Phone number/Contact info
    • Both of your ages and location
    • Your story! Please share a few details on how your partner is related to your ex, how your relationship came about, and your current relationships status.
    • Photo(s) of you and your current partner, photo of you and your ex if possible.
  2. minnieminx
    02-28-2020 09:13 AM - permalink
    minnieminx
    Hi all. I am a 52 year old female and have had a very confusing last 3 years of dating. I guess though, as I have raised my 3 Sons alone for the last 15 years, I lost the woman/Man psychology thing. I am very rusty. My cousin has secretly been dating bless her, she kept it a secret as she was feeling quite inadequate just like me I guess. Last week, she broke the news that she is getting engaged...I am so happy for her but a little sad for me. She actually bought this program found by her daughter online. She listened and learnt it. She says her confidence boomed which of course her Chap picked up on. People do pick up on our energies and if we are feeling insecure or simply just lacking in confidence, people do pick this up. I am feeling fantastic after completing the course so if you are like me, very rusty at dating or just feeling challenged and self-conscious then this could help. My guy and I are fantastic at the moment, communicating clearly is a must. Ours was a long distance relationship and we went through hell, all down to miscommunications and misunderstandings. Since I have completed this course, I now know how to fuel the passion and the trust. I had very little idea on how to communicate with him, I do now though. Have a look - http://bit.ly/39k2sdn
  3. Mariana2020
    02-09-2020 08:27 PM - permalink
    Mariana2020
    Hello! I am enjoying this group because I really need opinion about what I am going through right now. I have been with my boyfriend for 5 months. At the beginning I didn’t want a relationship with him because I wanted to know more about him (I had really bad experience before). He was so mad at me saying that I didn’t want a relationship because I wanted to see other guys (which is not true) he was so jealous when I went out with my friends. Calling me all the time. When we argue he called me “whole” “****ing slut” and last night he told me “I hope you die” . I didn’t pick up his calls. He is calling me over and over all day. He texted me and said that I am really bad person because I didn’t pick up the phone and I ignored him. I am tired...I tried to broke up with him a few times but he always come back crying and with roses and I forgive him.
    He said that I made him crazy because one time he saw me dancing with a guy (we were not together at that time, he was being disrespectful and I broke with him)
    He always make me feel guilty for his behaviour. He disrespect me through text, never face to face and he uses that as an excuse. This is making me crazy....What should I do with him? Btw This situation is making me sick and I being in bed all day...
  4. Mr. Washington
    06-29-2016 08:02 PM - permalink
    Mr. Washington
    A woman needs love and attention to be happy. Women like to feel loved and protected every single day. They like to hear the three words from time to time and eager after getting dressed to know how beautiful they are. We men, we do know Women like to be admired but why are hesitant to create times for our loved one to let her know how marvellous and important they are?
  5. jibby0808
    06-28-2016 06:15 AM - permalink
    jibby0808
    Spy On Your Partner To Test and know their Sincerity contact cyberspy@hackermail.com
    very good hacker and can help hack into any device or social networks. he did help me by exposing my cheating spouse then by cloning her messages and chat for me to see. talk to him if you need help
  6. Adi from the Brunswicks
    06-28-2015 06:10 PM - permalink
    Adi from the Brunswicks
    I'm sorry . I totally forgot that I've created this blog and was shocked to see comments. The reason I brought up this topic is to discuss restraints which prevent you from having the kind of relationship you desire.

It is NOT a thread where we look for potential mates, and post lewd pics, I'm not supportive of such activity. If that's your intent, this isn't the right place.
  7. Sheri Strouse
    04-19-2015 12:54 AM - permalink
    Sheri Strouse
    how are you doing a little about me Sheri Strouse is my name but you can also call me Hagen, single looking for a long term relationship from a good man I'm from United State Of America Ohio. I don't cheats and double date man, and am not gonna try that I also don't like games and fools around with a serious man!. Am honest, truthful, loving, obedient, caring, simple and easy going person!. I want that type of man in my life to grow old together, am not here to play games, fooling, fakes and lies! I don't really want type of man to even say hi to me here!. I guess you're not like those players out there, I'm gonna make a try with you and see!, if you're really serious searching same with me!. I don't come on this Here till i will get the right and serious man that's ready to meet and settle down. (sheri strouse)I'm always on yahoo I'M on mobile if you wanna chat (hagenchelsey) OR facebook hope to read back from you. Have a great day thank xoxoxo!.
  8. SGuru
    01-16-2015 05:19 AM - permalink
    SGuru
    Hi all.
  9. Breeon_RM
    11-21-2014 08:06 PM - permalink
    Breeon_RM
    So I was thinking...perhaps we could have a little roundtable, and share briefly with the group, what brought us here..
  10. Breeon_RM
    10-02-2014 12:39 PM - permalink
    Breeon_RM
    Helllooo out there :-)