Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Grandparents Rights

Group Created by catalinalover

People who have or are trying to gain Grandparent Rights

View All Members Showing 6 of 6 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Chris6753
    12-03-2015 07:30 PM - permalink
    Chris6753
    [SIZE=1]Yesterdaywas a very sad day, we try so hard to be excepted but rejection isall we get. I send out birthday card to the Triplets and wanted tofound out it they like them. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]Herein my email I get an email they went to Florida. At first we thoughtthey were visiting her parents, but NO they went to Disney World (ofcourse with her parents).[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]Rejectedand heart broken we sit here. Over the years it has not become easierwith her side of the family. Getting all the attention and picturesof the Triplets. Many[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]holidayswith them in the pictures and us left out. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]Iknow Mike will lied about them going out with them, but we knowbetter. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]Wehurt so bad. December 23, 2015[/SIZE]
  2. Shadows666
    11-26-2015 06:55 AM - permalink
    Shadows666
    Hi, if you live in the UK please sign this petition then ask your friends to sign and share it https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/111520
  3. peacelove.cr
    04-13-2014 11:18 PM - permalink
    peacelove.cr
    also get has much knowlegde you can, go to your local liebary and look at the law books at times "Our" lawyers dont know everything and the little bit of knowlegde you get might just help him file/motion or appeal to the court
  4. peacelove.cr
    04-13-2014 11:14 PM - permalink
    peacelove.cr
    maybe your son can fight for custody then to u seems that would be the easier and less affect on your grandson
  5. peacelove.cr
    04-13-2014 11:13 PM - permalink
    peacelove.cr
    this i do no that each state has diffrent laws. Also need to show why the mother is inadiqute to parent your grandson I do wish u all the luck and prayers hope i helped a little
  6. catalinalover
    04-06-2014 01:47 PM - permalink
    catalinalover
    I am trying to gain Grandparent Rights for my grandson, who lives in a different state. As of now his mother lets us see us when we come to Colorado where she lives, but not willing to let us have him out to visit us, or to let him come on our yearly vacation. He is 10 years old now, completely willing to come with us. His father, our son, has moved around and changed jobs several times just to stay near his son. Has anyone had any results of asking for Grandparent rights through the court system? We do presently have an attorney, and are waiting for a Judge to sign off on the divorce papers being transferred to Colorado.