Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Old Friend or lost Relative missing.

Group Created by Dayplayer

Are you looking for an Old Friend or lost Relative?
Let us help you find them. Join our group and tell us about the one you are looking for. The more information you supply us with, the better chance you will have finding them. Name, Sex, Age, Last Location and anything else you think may help.
Good Luck.

View All Members Showing 10 of 44 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. Shorty56
    12-22-2017 02:17 PM - permalink
    Shorty56
    Looking for Shelia Mae Thomas-Smith,63yrs.,daughter Brandy they lived in Baton Rouge,La.,and then they moved to Vallejo California.Her mother was Gloria Dean Robinson,grandmother Nancy Sands.And we had an aunt Josie Valeris and one of her daughters name is Doretha she stay in the project.You can reach me at [icedtea21200247@yahoo.com
  2. darryle dwyane galvan
    06-19-2017 06:18 PM - permalink
    darryle dwyane galvan
    looking for sister
  3. SadieB1958
    06-19-2017 12:05 AM - permalink
    SadieB1958
    I am looking for my mother's siblings from her dad's 2nd marriage. I do not have the siblings names but I have the DOB and DOD for both of the parents. Ernest Holloway born in Lawrence Co., AL DOB 6/8/1915 - Dalton, Whitfield Co., GA DOD 10/3/1991 and his 2nd wife was Ruby Lucille Rymer Holloway born in Polk Co., TN DOB 8/11/1923 and DOD 2/7/1986 Dalton, Whitfield Co., GA. They had 2 children born in AL and buried in Cullman, AL 1 born in 1957 as stillbirth and 1 1959 and lived 3 days before dying, both were girls.
    A cousin in AL thinks they had 2 boys: Donnie and Johnny and 1 girl Diane? I have several names listed in the family tree section but I am not sure if the children listed there are actually their children except the 2 that are deceased.
    Ernest was married to my grandmother until he killed her and had to serve time in prison for the 2nd degree murder, she was only 19 yrs of age at the time of her death. My mother Jane Juone Holloway Yates and JoAnne Elizabeth Holloway Dettling was the 2 children from the marriage between Ernest and Dorothy Hazel Shoemake Holloway, she was born in Carroll Co., GA March 30th, 1923 and DOD 5/3/1942 Talladega, Talladega Co, AL. Please let me know if you can help me locate the siblings, I would like to add them to our Family Tree. I have been looking through Ancestry, Persopo, Find A Grave, Archives, Family Search and many more options to search for over a year now.
    I can be reached here or patricia.lynn.bass@gmail.com
    Thanks, Lynn
  4. Bobby B
    05-18-2017 07:31 PM - permalink
    Bobby B
    Looking for an old friend from the 50s and 60s, Carol Carrion, from Rosedale Queens in NY. She would be 76 now, probably married and no longer living in Rosedale. Last time I saw her was in 1961.
    Her date of birth is July 11, 1940. She is a graduate of Andrew Jackson High School in Cambria Hights, Queens, in either 1958 or 1959.
    Want to say I hope she is well and living a wonderful life.
    I can be reached here or at rivetman2002@Yahoo.com
  5. Copswife123
    04-07-2017 07:12 AM - permalink
    Copswife123
    Looking for my biological father. Approximate age now in the 70's. I was conceived in 1966 in the greater metro area of the District of Columbia. Reportedly he was married at the time and had one child and one on the way. Name THOMAS LYNCH. Reported lived in Alexandria Virginia at the time originally from West Virginia occupation electrion. I do not know if these fact were the truth given to my mother since he was cheating or so he said when he found out she was pregnant. So all information is with a grain of salt. Any information will be helpful I just found out about this. Please e-mail at anna_irwin2003@yahoo.com
  6. Shorty56
    03-26-2017 11:10 AM - permalink
    Shorty56
    Hi,I'm looking for Shelia Mae Thomas-Smith,she was raised and live in BATON ROUGE,LA.after her grandmother pass she moved to Vallejo,Ca.,I Would love to see her and the family.She should be 62-63 now.IF anyone know her please tell her my EMAIL[icedtea21200247@yahoo.com
  7. Shorty56
    03-24-2017 09:38 PM - permalink
    Shorty56
    Hi,I'm looking for my cousin Shelia Mae Thomas-Smith,she was raised in Baton RougeLa.,by my grandmother after her mother pass.My grandmother Nancy pass and Shelia and her daughter BRANDI moved to Vallejo Ca.My mother Alice is her only aunt so I was trying to find her so that my mother could see her and the family.Shelia should be 63yrs.old.IF anyone in Baton Rouge or Vallejo Ca.please let her know that her Aunt Alice and family is looking for her.You can email me at [icedtea21200247@yahoo.com]
  8. audrey rawes
    12-10-2016 07:43 PM - permalink
    audrey rawes
    hi all, im looking for a friend of my mothers; her name was denise steale; i believe she was a school teacher, possibly a primary and lived in kingstanding in 1995. i would love to get back in touch with her, x
  9. MZERTUCHE
    10-28-2016 01:06 PM - permalink
    MZERTUCHE
    Hi my name is MIRSHA and im looking for my "Father" i had a very abusive childhood n no love its been hard for me n hoping to find my father he use to work here in san antonio,tx as a security guard at a bar called "dr feelgood" back in 85' and all i know is his first name "jerry" if anyone worked there please please message me thk u
  10. Carolinestar02
    10-27-2016 07:48 PM - permalink
    Carolinestar02
    I am trying to locate my uncle who went missing just over 30 years ago. His name at birth was Roy Edward Latuch. After his mother Sylvia passed away he was adopted along with his twin siblings Tommy and Tami. His last name was changed to Sweet. He was born around January 27, 1966 in Franklin, NH. His biological father was Joseph Latuch who "died" shortly after being released from prison for molesting Roys half sister (my mother). I know this is a long shot but I wanted to try to find him for my mom. My uncle had hired a private detective to locate him but came up with nothing.