Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Job Openings

Group Created by JavisAtdrc

This is where we can share job openings that may be available.

View All Members Showing 10 of 147 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
From kitysh
Showing Social Group Messages 41 to 50 of 51
  1. casey0407
    05-24-2014 08:24 PM - permalink
    casey0407
    A great chance to join a highly motivated team in direct marketing and also a chance to own your own business .for more information email me at casey6531@gmail.com
  2. hpettiford
    05-22-2014 07:02 AM - permalink
    hpettiford
    HIGHLY PAID IMMEDIATE HIRE (MARKETING CONSULTANT)

Are you looking for a great paying job? OneSole (The Original Interchangeable Shoe) featured on ABC's Hit TV Show Shark Tank is now hiring all across the country.

OneSole does 10 day road shows at Costco and SAMs club locations. We are looking for PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE and MOTIVATED people. (NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY)

Please familiarize yourself with our company and products by viewing our website at ONESOLE - The Original Interchangeable Shoe. Also, view Dominique Barteet, the founder of OneSole, as she explains the product on ABC's hit TV show Shark Tank https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmZRJqcESIU.

Your role is to manage the kiosk and sell the various OneSole products at our shoe road shows. Each show lasts for approximately 10 days. It pays $15 per hour. Weekday hours 10am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 7pm, Sunday 10am - 6pm. The 10 day job pays $1500.

The job starts THIS FRIDAY NIGHT!!! The Site Locations: Sam's Club - 4201 Rodeo Rd - Santa Fe, NM ! If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested in a job ASAP call/text me IMMEDIATELY at 404-903-8174. Also email directly at hpettiford@gmail.com
  3. Californianinneed
    05-14-2014 02:29 PM - permalink
    Californianinneed
    Hello Everyone, my name is Laura and I am looking for like-minded individuals to partner with in business. I will post a video here to show you where I am coming from. I cannot tell you, in words, how much this has helped me grow and personally develop! Enjoy! Team UNITED International Ladies Testimonials Broadcast - YouTube
  4. DanylloSilva
    05-13-2014 12:53 PM - permalink
    DanylloSilva
    All USA and CANADA

WAKE UP NOW - Wake Up Now, Inc. Become a Independent Business Owner

ATTENTION

Im offering a great joob opportunity to work from home earning $600/$2500+ with not much effort. Our team is really helping peoples to change their financial lifes. Im just an ordinary individual with extraordinary goals. I work no job. I run my business from home. Therefore i dont have to wakeup early, sit in traffic, etc. If you want to know more about this lifestyle contact me at (425) 449-2878 or visit my website > WAKE UP NOW - Wake Up Now, Inc. Become a Independent Business Owner < for more information. I will work with you one on one (Train You).

Danyllo Silva
    Wake Up Now Business Owner
  5. 9L4
    05-01-2014 04:54 PM - permalink
    9L4
    Looking to relocate from Ohio to either Charlotte or Huston. Need employment
  6. chika2fine
    10-08-2013 05:32 PM - permalink
    chika2fine
    Looking for good online business. Five income stream, Legitimate Work at Home Jobs and Opportunities
    I suggest you go and found out yourself on the above link. I wish you sucess.
  7. judyvictoria
    09-17-2013 01:51 PM - permalink
    judyvictoria
    are you looking for an extra income using facebook? I'll teach you how email me @juvin_rojo@yahoo.
  8. spbyandrea
    06-15-2013 05:08 PM - permalink
    spbyandrea
    I am currently looking for outgoing and exciting women to join my team! I am a personal consultant with Slumber Parties, the hottest name in romance enhancements and women empowerment (my favorite part of owning my own business with Slumber Parties). If you're ready to get away from the typical 9-5 (or maybe you have worse hours than that!) and are ready to steer the direction of your own life and career, then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for.

Be your own boss and set your own schedule.
    Work for a company that is all about enhancing the lives and relationships of women.
    Be able to spend time with your family.
    Earn a full-time salary by working part-time hours.
    Actually have fun and LOVE your job (who thought THAT was possible, right?).

Don't just sit around and wait for something to happen; take up the reins and MAKE something happen.

If you'd like more information about what I do and the perks of becoming a Slumber Parties consultant, email me at spbyandrea@gmail.com, or call/text me at 540.645.0760. I would LOVE to get you started on an exciting entrepreneurial adventure.
  9. dogs13
    04-28-2013 12:05 PM - permalink
    dogs13
    I am turning the big 3-0 on Tuesday!!! Please Help make this weekend/week huge!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to CANDY2783 FanClubs!
  10. cheer1
    03-28-2013 07:52 PM - permalink
    cheer1
    Unemployed