Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

pull up a chair

Group Created by shecat

For anyone who wants to chat, or tell me what is troubling you. I'm here, lets pull up a chair and chat.

View All Members Showing 10 of 47 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
images 14
From shecat
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 52
  1. Angee Licaa
  2. Quantumly
    05-25-2022 10:37 PM - permalink
    Quantumly
    Hi, everyone!
    It's after midnight and I decided to take a look around C-D and read a few posts before I go to bed.

Photo from:geralt
  3. amazing26
    09-03-2019 12:06 PM - permalink
    amazing26
    Hello this is amazing 26 I am so stressed and worried I am not in the best place in my marriage of 5 years my husband is disabled I have a 26 year old special needs daughter also either one of them are wheelchair bound or severly handicapped.

My husband s oldest sister is our biggest problem she his power of attorney I should be payee and did apply they gave it back to her she is to dam controlling and my husband is scared of her and wont speak up to her for anything we should of been moving into a new home September 20th 2019 she complained about the steps neighborhood and neighborhood store so far away no she did not wont to pay the rent my husband has the Section 8 Voucher I made mistake making him head of household.

You could say he threw me up under the bus when we had our appointment saying he would to stay head of household and would not do what was needed for me to get it back then to say he did not have no money for us to move a lie I left that office highly upset and crying some I wont to take my daughter and move out but money is an issue and I cannot drive to get around places I have applied one apartment on their waiting list.

The Section 8 worker mentioned a few places I got two applications one minitue I wont to leave next stay but I think its best I get out this marriage for my sake and my daughters
    how do I go about getting more motivated and looking for places his sister mentioned fill out one of the applications its a townhome I said I was but I do not have the money for the application fees.

I feel I try and move with him I am going to get disapointed all over again I stayed mad did not say one word to him for 15 days concerning us moving into the house help me please I am so sick of that woman.
  4. Forever Blue
    02-19-2019 10:35 PM - permalink
    Forever Blue
    Anyone know what happened to shecat? October 2014 was the last time she ever posted on this board.
  5. Californianinneed
    05-14-2014 02:03 PM - permalink
    Californianinneed
    I guess I forgot to tell everyone why I joined this group...Well, let me tell you...I cannot, for the life of me, find a DECENT hair stylist for the past 4 years I have been here...I JUST WANT TO SCREAM. I already cried...lol...it is very frustrating! How about everyone else?
  6. Californianinneed
    05-14-2014 02:02 PM - permalink
    Californianinneed
    Hello, my name is Laura and I reside in Greensboro, NC. How is everyone today?
  7. c_sall
    05-12-2014 03:33 PM - permalink
    c_sall
    Oh and by the way if anyone has info on 2nd chance apts email me @c_sall@yahoo.com.
  8. c_sall
    05-12-2014 03:30 PM - permalink
    c_sall
    Hi all, My name is Curt. I am a divorced father of 4. I was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure in July 2013 and also had 2 strokes. I was on medical leave for 10 months. I filed for disability and was denied. During the process, I lost my home, health insurance, and my mind. Not being able to keep up with my bills has messed up my credit. So now I'm starting to work again. I was living with a friend and his girlfriend, but now really need to find a place on my own because of our different lifestyles. I am looking to live in gwinnett county ga but need to find a place that doesn't check credit. Any ideas?
  9. josmith13
    04-25-2014 01:40 PM - permalink
    josmith13
    pull up a chair~~~what a great name...sometimes I need to just peruse and look at things people are discussing~~I am unemployed and love to read, garden and fish.
    mommy and grandma to 4 beautiful girls...happily married and sometimes lonely...but never alone
  10. The_Godfather
    04-12-2014 12:19 AM - permalink
    The_Godfather
    HI to all. hope everyone is doing well.