Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

LANDLORDS

Group Created by Evergreen Road

A place were landlords and property owners can share ideas and solutions.

We are located in Maryland, however, we welcome everyone!!

View All Members Showing 10 of 12 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Rachel74
    02-17-2013 12:28 PM - permalink
    Rachel74
    Seeking to relocate single female reside in Boston need a change I am researching any have any good info would be great thanks safe reasonable rents I do have sec 8 I am very picky
  2. oquendon
    02-11-2013 05:17 AM - permalink
    oquendon
    The house is in my name. So the bill reads "Tenant" an the under that has my name because i am the home owner.
  3. Adelle
    01-23-2013 08:54 PM - permalink
    Adelle
    oquendon,
    How can you be stuck with a water bill? Did you leave it in your name? If so you are screwed. NEVER leave anything in your name . A lease has nothing to do with the bill. If that bill is in your name you pay...Period. Next time get it out of your name.
  4. oquendon
    01-23-2013 06:39 PM - permalink
    oquendon
    My situation is my fiance has a cousin that we rented my house to in Ohio, I live in Florida so we thought it would be safer to rent to family because they are easier to find!! Well this is the first time we ever dealt with this before. I allowed him to break his lease at no extra fee because he found someone else to move in without disrupting the rent. Well he told the new tenant that he should be getting a water bill soon. The new tenant called me because now it has been 1 month and still no water bill. I called the water company because in the lease that we agreed on all of our tenants pay their own utilities. The water company told me that he has a balance of almost $700 that will stay with my property if it is not paid and I might be responsible!!!! WTF... My delema is that when we visited 7/2012 we had the old tenant sign a new lease and we FORGOT the lease over the grandmas house and when we told them to mail it to us, the cousins mom (who is a paralegal) said she never saw anything. Well after hounding the entire family the paralegal found the papers in the back of her car!! Because he is family to my fiance who I have been with for 17years I have never persued anything. The paralegal upset me because she sent back the legal papers minus the ones with her sons signature!! What do I do? who do I contact? who would even take a case with no signed documents? Am I screwed and legally responsible?
  5. vjfruit
    07-23-2012 09:01 PM - permalink
    vjfruit
    looking TO ATTRACT UNIVERSITY STUDENTS OR EMPLOYEES FOR MY CHICAGO PROPERTY
  6. Evergreen Road
    07-23-2012 09:21 AM - permalink
    Evergreen Road
    Hi!!!!
    We are a small property management company in Maryland, we also own rental properties here in Maryland. I would love to talk to other owners.