Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

fashion For the Classy & Sassy

Group Created by misscuriousity

This is a group for women who are bold and like to discuss, share, and converse about clothes, accessories, shoes, hair, makeup, and body images. Only for the confident and edgy...

View All Members Showing 10 of 22 Member(s)
Showing 1 of 1 Picture(s)
Wanted: Jean Junkies & Fashionistas!
From KC to NC
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. rexcito
    04-28-2019 05:53 AM - permalink
    rexcito
    if you are overweight you will not have dresses or skirts some options to lose weight and look very well
    http://bit.ly/2OBESITY
  2. Fifi Morgan
    04-19-2019 09:44 PM - permalink
    Fifi Morgan
    Hello,
    Have you ever had an experience where you wore a dress/skirt, and the wind blown it away?
    If you say YES,
    - Tell me more about your experience/ story
    - What are the ways you have tried to fix the problem?
    - How does wind affect your decision to wear dress/ skirt?
    - what is your age range?
    A (under 20 years old), B (21 - 25 ) , C (26 - 30), D (31 - 35), E (36 - 40),
    F (41 - 45 ), G (46 - 50 ), H (51+ years old)
    - When and/or where would you mostly wear a dress/skirt?
    - If there is a type of accessory, like a magnet, that would help you with the wind issue for your dress/skirt, what would be your ideal solution? What about the size and weight?
    - Modern or cute old school?
    - Would you prefer it to be discrete or overt?
    - How much would you pay for it?
  3. misscuriousity
    08-04-2012 06:55 PM - permalink
    misscuriousity
    Hello to all. I'd like to talk about more clothes, styles, and fashions. So today I'm hanging with the ladies and we are talking about clothes and what women and men should and should not wear. I don't think there is anything wrong with self expression. I love to see people wearing different styles and being extremely diverse with their clothing. BUT I must say if you are self concious or even a bit apprehensive on your outfit selection....don't wear it! Honestly lack of confidence is what kills a really nice selection. Dare to be bold and have the confidence you deserve when you and your associates go out on the town. It shows in womens faces and body languages more then in mens. It take a person who actually looks really great, and ruin it for them. To wear people notice they are uncomfortable in their own threads. My best advice is wear what makes you feel fabulous. And wear it with soo much confidence and fierce that all eyes stay on you.
  4. misscuriousity
    06-14-2012 02:50 PM - permalink
    misscuriousity
    ladies....I'm looking to start a rocker, professional, classy look for myself.(Need some interesting combos and ideas) I love the Bohemian style(that wont change) but lately I find myself on a sexier, mysterious, rocker like look. I bought a pair of spikey pumps. Literally spikes sticking out of the heel itself! When I put them on I feel like a five point star, a rock star, a superstar, and sexier then ever. I think if you are a woman you are beautiful anyways. Why not express your beauty through your own style, and your own personality. If you are shypen up with neon colors(wonder for confidence boosters), Outgoing: buy a pair of spikey heels(you will notice just how many stares you get), Sweet:go buy a form fitting piece of clothing, and wear with some slinky heels(the bad girl will emerge), Sassy:try a white lacy summer dress. Strapless or skinny straps(it will bring your innocence to light), Bold:where florals, stripes, neons, SPIKEY heels, strappy sandals, dangling earrings, lots of bling and bangles, plaids, earth stone colors, short, long, flowy, or tight, dresses(you should wear what ever you want(like myself), because you know your beautiful and you know you look your best in whatever style you choose to rock!)
  5. jc du toit
    05-18-2012 04:24 AM - permalink
    jc du toit
    HI Girls, this is great! what about some cosmetic tips?
  6. misscuriousity
    05-16-2012 10:35 AM - permalink
    misscuriousity
    Neon colors, dangling bedazzled earrings, neon bracelets, on top of classy chic wrist wear...Black leggings, simple 3inch heels(classy, professional), and an over sized designer earth brown purse. Who said you had to match and look like every other woman in America? Dare to be Bold! Yellow, aquarium blue, limes green, browns, tans, a little orange, minimum pink, black, red, and white(this is my shirt which can be strapless or ties around my neck), I am wearing black leggings(which stop at my calf. For a nice cool Summer look), and a lot of accessories. Heels which are black, tan, and medium brown(open toed). Today everyone said I look Edgy(maybe even flirty)but sassy. You don't have to cover your body from head to toe, in order to be taken seriously. You don't have to wear the littlest, tightest outfit, in order to get attention. The whole basis of my style for 2012 is showing off one part of my body, and playing down the other parts. If I'm wearing a low cut, semi see through or lacy, tight, off the shoulder, skinny straps, or strapless, Top(to accent my upper body), then I will wear a pencil skirt, skinny jeans, or leggings. If I am wearing a short skirt, small shorts, or low rise jeans(that show off my bottom half) then I wear a bohemian style top, long flowing shirt, or a simple, basic top. Dresses? Sky's the limit! Long, form fitting dresses(in all colors, patterns, and designs). I wear strappy sandals, or flats. With short dresses(right above the knee) I wear classy, loud heels or sandals(if the dress isn't too loud itself). If the dress is low cut, a little shorter then average, form fitting, or loud(designed differently, bedazzled, layered, etc)I keep my shoes simple and sexy, and play up my accessories(purses, earrings, rings, neck wear, hair accessories, and I always do my makeup in a natural fashion. Very pretty but also basic). My clothes and my style are usually enough, to where matching my makeup to my colorful get up...would be going over the top. Bold but perhaps too much
  7. misscuriousity
    05-15-2012 02:07 PM - permalink
    misscuriousity
    Loving that there are other individuals that love fashion, and its trends as much as myself. Thanks for joining, and hope many others find as much satisfaction from this group as I personally do. Dare to be bold? Dare to be edgy? Own up to your unique, individual style...and love it!
  8. Bengalmama
    05-14-2012 09:14 PM - permalink
    Bengalmama
    We just started an online classifieds - with a blog for fashion that just got started. It's DollarDesi.net – Desi Directory Portal - remember the .NET - we'd love input from those with a REAL sense of fashion! We have a Facebook page, too - Dollar Desi.
  9. misscuriousity
    05-14-2012 08:42 PM - permalink
    misscuriousity
    A big fan of this classy, perfect ten image. Its chic, classy, preppy, hip, sexy, edgy, and loud. Heels in neon colors, skinny jeans, bohemian style tops, or off the shoulder shirts. Layered look. Bermuda shorts, flats, leggings, long shirts. Flowing summer dresses, knitted hats, Strappy, flat sandals. Long earrings, different shapes, and materials. Dresses: long(chic), short(sexy), business skirt suits with a cami and matching jacket(classy), strapless(edgy), stop below the knee(preppy), and floral prints, neon colors, ruffles, different patterns(loud)
  10. misscuriousity
    05-14-2012 08:36 PM - permalink
    misscuriousity
    My new favorite style is Bohemian. I like the mis-matchings, and different bold, bright, loud patterns and prints. I like how it screams relaxed, and no effort, but also gives off a chic, sexy, natural appeal. Lots of bangles and bracelets. Dangling earrings, earthy colors.