Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

GLBT Members of all races, ages & backgrounds.

Group Created by Toronto416

This is a group for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered members. This is a safe, nonjudgmental space where all are welcome...no racism, ageism, sexism tolerated. Let's share experiences on places we've lived, loved and long to see! You don't have to be gay to join by the way...just respectful...

View All Members Showing 10 of 26 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Krissy631
    12-26-2021 08:53 AM - permalink
    Krissy631
    Hello to everyone like to thank you for letting me join the group
    58 trans postop looking for friends
    Krissy is my name and i Live in Michigan
  2. Marcolovelondon
    04-18-2021 05:01 AM - permalink
    Marcolovelondon
    Hi everybody, I am Marco Italian gay CD living in London uk. Loves to feel part of the lgbt worldwide community expecially because for 35 years I was in straight relationships and secret double life. So painful and sad
  3. UtahOrBust994
    06-04-2015 06:26 PM - permalink
    UtahOrBust994
    Hi everyone, is there a place in this group for someone who is asexual but romantically bi/straight-leaning?
  4. snuggles77
    05-30-2015 08:24 PM - permalink
    snuggles77
    Hey everyone . I am new to this I would love to be in a relationship with a woman
  5. clairema
    05-28-2015 08:10 PM - permalink
    clairema
    Why should you use a bisexual dating website to find the partner for your dreams? The simple truth is that if you are looking for a mate with a high-net-worth, then there are several bisexual dating websites that can help you find the perfect match. It is easier to find a bi single on dating site than it is to find one offline.
    There are many dating sites for bisexuals to choose from. On Reviews of the Top 5 Dating Sites for Bisexual Singles, we strive to give you valuable insight into different bisexual dating sites so that you can pick the perfect dating site. With our reviews, you will learn everything you need to know about the dating sites, compare benefits, and then pick one site that suits your preferences, needs, and desires.
  6. Citah
    05-20-2015 01:47 AM - permalink
    Citah
    Hello everybody. I am currently in Italy and about to come back home. I am really wanting to meet other lesbians who are also Christians. It has not happen yet in my 30 years with the Lord.
  7. Nikkolle
    05-17-2015 09:24 AM - permalink
    Nikkolle
    Good Morning Group. I just joined your group like 8 seconds ago. It is my hope that I can find and talk to some of you or all of you who can understand what I'm going through right now which is allot of confusion and allot of fear. I know I am gay and I do drag or cross dressing. I have actually tested myself and always deciding that being with the same sex is my preference. However, I am from a family I just don't think will accept it! I know there has to be someone in this group that has already went through this and I would love hearing your story and how you are dealing it. Hope to hear from some of you soon.
  8. bisexualfriends
    05-27-2014 01:22 AM - permalink
    bisexualfriends
    Are you bisexual single? Do you want to meet bisexual women, bisexual men or bisexual couples? You are lucky now: BisexualFriends.org Official Website - Bisexual,Bi-curious,Bisexual Women,Bisexual Men -The world's first, largest, secure and most effective dating site for bisexual, bi-curious singles and bi couples.
  9. Stevie74
    06-11-2012 05:03 PM - permalink
    Stevie74
    Hello! I'm a deaf lesbian from Indiana.
  10. gena jones
    03-27-2012 02:47 PM - permalink
    gena jones
    Hey out there, I'm Gena and I want to play!