Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

ADOPTION

Group Created by erin4life01

this group is for those who want to adopt, those who are giving their children for adoption. I want them to share stories ,even those who are looking for good homes for their children should be able to find one

View All Members Showing 8 of 8 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. claire.cook
    03-28-2023 06:38 PM - permalink
    claire.cook
    I'm adopted, does that count? I'd be happy to share my experiences with my adopted parents and I met my biological sister and learned of my biological family. My brother and we're not related, is somewhat bitter but to the wrong parents. There is a book called Primal Wound you can get it on Amazon if you want insight into adopted children. But do not let anything scare you off. It is a wonderful wonderful way to provide a life. You may not have given that child life but you are giving them a life.
  2. laaz343
    02-07-2023 08:35 PM - permalink
    laaz343
    Hello. I must say right away that I am married, I do not need another wife or mistress. My wife is the one who found me herself and who is my destiny. I will tell about myself.
    The fact is that all my life I have been unlucky with business, work, money, friends. I just have no luck with all of this. As a child, I was modest and shy, but the fact is that initially I was not like that, they told me that when they sent me to kindergarten, something happened to me, but not only because of this. Now I'm not the same as I used to be. But still I have garbage with money, with work and friends. I had 2 friends when I was a child, only 2. Of course, I played with others, but I didn’t succeed with that either. But then of these two friends, I began to communicate with only one, and then stopped with him. But it's not that. The fact is that I have problems now with money, work, friends. People told me to study, study, I studied at pharmaceutical and medical school, I studied in many places. But I can't get anywhere. I want to succeed, I want to have a very high salary, I want to have a lot of money, I want to have a business, I want to have business partners and I want to have friends . I've been unemployed for 20 years. I worked in the field of medicine, pharmacy and so on. Now I would like to work in a private laboratory in the field of biomedicine. I am 39 years old. And I can't do anything with my friends and so on. Nobody communicates with me. In general, my e-mail is tuiod258429@gmail.com
  3. annawhite719
    07-19-2022 01:13 PM - permalink
    annawhite719
    Thank for reading, I dont know if i am at the right place but please do not mock or insult me .i am giving up my baby for adoption due to very obvious reasons. if you are looking to adopt and ready to hear my story please call ,text or email for more about me and my baby. Thanks for reading.(302)217-3041‬ mm6349000@gmail.com
  4. Meka smith
    07-22-2012 12:39 PM - permalink
    Meka smith
    Me and my wife are looking to share our love with a child in need of a family.. We already have 6 beautiful children and our looking to have more children.. If you know anyone who is looking for a home for there child ... Email : Blazemoney26@yahoo.com... God Bless
  5. Meka smith
    07-22-2012 11:07 AM - permalink
    Meka smith
    Me and my wife are looking to adopt a baby .. We have children of our own but we are looking to give a child a home who may or may not a have a home if you know anyone who is looking for a family for there baby Email me Blazemoney26@yahoo.com
  6. erin4life01
    11-19-2011 03:26 PM - permalink
    erin4life01
    I have a friend with a 9 months old baby boy looking for a loving parent to adopt him . her email is
    brawnplake@hotmail.com
    I think group like this should be multiphy