Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

female wanting more female friends

Group Created by puddintang

would like some female friends,the older the better to talk about anything but mainly life in different towns,states.and where is a good place to live as i want to move to a nice friendly crime free area.when i get the funds i will be moving somewhere

View All Members Showing 10 of 138 Member(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 41 to 50 of 86
  1. Blm1990
    06-11-2012 04:02 PM - permalink
    Blm1990
    hi just a girl looking for more girlfriends ! (: relocating to washington soon wondering how anyone likes it ??
  2. Sami3
    06-04-2012 07:45 AM - permalink
    Sami3
    Hello everyone! Though I have "accidentally" run in CD for years I never realized how many services and forums were available. I am delighted to join this group. I am an "older" woman...whew, don't think of myself that way, but I am. I am 3 weeks shy of 65. A biggie! I am a widow with 3 wonderful, amazing dogs, a cat who thinks he's either a dog or a person and two other cats who I call "the Phantoms"....I have 2 great kids who are on their own and doing great and two very, VERY handsome grandsons. I am in the thinking stage of "what do I do with the rest of my life" and have started to clean out the family home with the idea of downsizing. But, where to go? especially with 3 dogs. I've worked all my life, literally, and usually more than one job. So I haven't had a whole lot of time to make a lot of friends. I find myself a bit isolated now and would like to connect with women to enjoy some "caffe' klatching" and stuff. I have looked at "active 55" places here in NJ but they are not so pet friendly and not so people/widow friendly and VERY expensive. So...I saw (online) a community in NC..Fearington Village with resales that looked somewhat affordable and seemed to have a nice vibe. But, who knows. I'd love to chat with all of you to find out what where you all (practicing my "Southern" just in case I go south ) are from, what you are up to and have some cool women to chat with. I'm a good listener....and care lots about people. Hope to hear back soon.
  3. misscuriousity
    05-14-2012 05:42 PM - permalink
    misscuriousity
    New to this site in general. Likes:good conversation, some type of depth and knowledge, easy going, open minded, non judgemental
  4. Lismira
    05-11-2012 02:18 PM - permalink
    Lismira
    Hello friends ,

I am from India , recently relocated to Cambridge with my husband few months back . I don't have any friends yet , so bored sitting at home just watching TV.
    If u can tolerate my accent , pls reply back !!!!!

Looking forward to make great friends !!!!! Lismira@ymail.com
  5. whitb05
    02-09-2012 08:41 AM - permalink
    whitb05
    Hi. I'm 23 years old and recently moved to Raleigh from (you can prob guess) New York
  6. Faithwalkz
    02-08-2012 10:12 AM - permalink
    Faithwalkz
    How is your day going?
  7. Faithwalkz
    02-08-2012 09:38 AM - permalink
    Faithwalkz
    Hello everyone I'm from Newark,NJ.
  8. 4thesport
    01-09-2012 12:10 PM - permalink
    4thesport
    Hello everyone!

I moved to the Salt Lake City area last May and haven't been able to meet any friends yet to do things with. I'm sure you all can relate. I've tried Meetup, but they were all flaky and never would attend any events.
  9. begesh1198
    01-08-2012 04:21 PM - permalink
    begesh1198
    Hi everyone: Ijust moved to Raleigh (North) from up north and looking for a local gym that is not too expensive. Any suggestions?
  10. cndc_frazier
    01-04-2012 11:50 AM - permalink
    cndc_frazier
    Hi everyone,
    I am new to this, sort of. I am looking to make new friends. Looking to move to a small town in TN. Any ideas or suggestions?