Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Gamers Group ~

Group Created by AksarbeN

A location for those enjoying the game forum to get together with information, thoughts and anything that puzzles them! A place to talk chat and have fun.

View All Members Showing 10 of 39 Member(s)
Showing 3 of 3 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 1 to 10 of 108
  1. janezee100
    12-28-2021 01:53 PM - permalink
    janezee100
    Hi everyone
  2. sinenhlanhla2720
    11-08-2021 03:58 AM - permalink
    sinenhlanhla2720
    AS FAST AS A TURTLE, CHAPULÍN COLORADO ARRIVES IN FORTNITE!
    By The Fortnite Team
    THE ADVENTURE CONTINUES
    Starting on November 1, become part of the best superhero gang by visiting Aventura Colorada, a player-made experience (made by community member Iscariote) based on Chapulín Colorado’s sitcom.

Play and complete the minigames inspired by some iconic Chapulín Colorado moments: use the Chipote Chillón, run at full speed with your Antenitas de Vinil, and shrink yourself with the Pastillas de Chiquitolina to explore from a unique perspective!
    Hold on to your seat! As you suspected from the beginning, on November 1 Chapulín Colorado arrives in Fortnite to defend us all!

The world’s greatest comedic superhero on international TV is celebrating his 51st anniversary by joining the battle in Fortnite. First created by Roberto Gómez Bolaños, Chapulín Colorado carries himself as a superhero with a heart of gold. With his power to teleport, ability to detect danger with his antennae, and his super gadgets, he’s always ready to save us all. Chapulín's clumsiness but with good intentions is what made him so loved in every household in Latin America and beyond.
    In addition to the El Chapulín Colorado Outfit, you can get the following Outfits: Agente Colorado, Capitana Colorada, Soldado Colorado, Amazona Colorada, Guerrero Colorado, Guerrera Colorada, Héroe Colorado, Heroína Colorada, Defensor Colorado, and Defensora Colorada.
    Also, equip yourself with the Paralizatrón CH-3000 Back Bling and brandish your always faithful Chipote Chillón Pickaxe.

And finally, celebrate your Victory Royale (or your tactical retreat) with the ¡Que no panda el cúnico! Emote.
    (best fornite update)CURSED FORTNITE SKIN -https://shrinke.me/K2jg7rs
  3. sinenhlanhla2720
    11-08-2021 03:57 AM - permalink
    sinenhlanhla2720
    https://shrinke.me/1iGd0
    EVOLUTION of Fortnite Battle Royale! (Seasons 1 - Season 18 Gameplays)
  4. sinenhlanhla2720
    11-08-2021 03:55 AM - permalink
    sinenhlanhla2720
    https://shrinke.me/UxcAtc
    THE *NEW* BEST GUN IN FORTNITE!
  5. MarbleTurtle
    09-11-2015 01:55 PM - permalink
    MarbleTurtle
    I am a really big gamer! Any type of game I find enjoyable.
  6. penguin_kernel
    11-01-2011 02:27 PM - permalink
    penguin_kernel
    Do playstation 3 games count?
  7. leanansidhex
    07-06-2011 08:21 AM - permalink
    leanansidhex
    I wasn't sure if groups were invite only until I saw AksarbeN message.
    The 50+ (that Still doesn't seem right, oh well, feels o.k., looks alright) approached me.
    If there are frequent gamers they would probably appreciate the recognition and an invitation to join. It would be helpful to mention that there is a message board? and "we all" try to stop by and "chat" x number of times a month.
    In other words let us/them know protocol so we aren't shy and don't have to waste game playing time trying to figure out how to fit in. I haven't actually looked on the big board, so no favorite yet. Are we writing a book?
    Confession to fuzzymystic, I pull up your profile to look at your cat.
    The Aura and charisma of Kim Novack in Bell, Book and Candle combined with naive charm of Musette from the movie Gay Purri (paris in cat) Stunning!
  8. Northwoods Voyager
    12-07-2010 01:56 AM - permalink
    Northwoods Voyager
    Hard to believe that it's been so long since I last played games! Maybe I will get back to them again. Miss all of the other gamers!! Hi there!!!
  9. JWhite9199
    09-28-2010 12:44 PM - permalink
    JWhite9199
    heyyyy
  10. Macrina
    11-17-2009 08:44 PM - permalink
    Macrina
    Hey! Just as I'm tryin' to scale back my time on C-D, I find this Gamer's Group. Woot!