Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area
 [Register]
Fort Lauderdale area Broward County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2021, 10:23 AM

17,301 posts, read 22,030,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by huitrecouture View Post
Do you know what the word "PENDING" means? Check your listing before posting them. Which, if I'm not mistaken is against the TOS.

"Explode in value"? Wow that's some real estate expertise the rest of the world is missing.
You realize that post was over a month ago........yet still listed as "pending"

HOW?

What could hold up such a minimal sale? That should be a quick closing no?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2021, 10:54 PM

676 posts, read 721,084 times
Citi guy. Give it up. You sound ridiculous. You’re talking about over 40 years ago. Century village deerfield came up in “55 Places website” in the top ten best selling communities in Florida. GIVE IT UP!!

Old 07-08-2021, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble cake View Post
Citi guy. Give it up. You sound ridiculous. You’re talking about over 40 years ago. Century village deerfield came up in “55 Places website” in the top ten best selling communities in Florida. GIVE IT UP!!
Ok.....lets talk today:
https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...Beach_FL/sby-1

Realtor.com, type in Deerfield Beach, then sort by LOWEST price.

1st page............36 listings in Century Village. The 3 lowest prices are trailers, then the CV listings start.
2nd page............every listing again is Century Village with the exception of 3 or 4.

So wait, how come this up and coming place, everyone wants to live in is the cheapest living in the whole area of Deerfield Beach? These "in demand" units are still cheaper than living in very rough neighborhoods in East Deerfield? Take a look at any of the units in the first two pages, they are all exactly as I described.....older tiny units/window unit a/c /ancient kitchens/baths/flooring which is why they are so cheap. Pics and prices don't lie!

Fact is they are undesirable. Of the 4 CV compounds, Deerfield is at the bottom and the Boca CV is clearly the most desirable (but still lags behind the surrounding real estate in that area).

Old 07-08-2021, 11:07 AM

Like what the heck, cityguy. Whats your problem. I live here. You won’t convince me otherwise. More units are updated and beautiful. There may be some older ones but so what. They, too, will eventually be bought and updated as well. Many people love living here, snowbirds and permanent residents. Like what the heck is your problem?? Why so much hatred in you. I just don’t understand.

You have painted a very clear picture of your character. Let’s just say I’m glad you feel deerfield cv is beneath you. Your lies and attitude have convinced me of what kind of person you are. So I’m more than happy not to have you any where near our beautiful community. Stay in your perfect life but beware. A lot can change in the twinkling of an eye. I wish you the best, I really do, but please stop spreading lies and hatred for something that doesn’t concern you at all. True happiness only lies within NOT with stuff.

Like I said before, I do not measure my wealth and happiness from material things, only from within. Something you probably will never understand and obviously know nothing about. I’m very rich and blessed and I wouldn’t change my life for any mansion or the like in the world. I don’t care if my condo doesn’t appreciate to 400,000. My life, inner peace and happiness are worth so much more, something that no amount of money could ever buy. Can you say the same? I hope you can but I highly doubt it. Our community is beautiful regardless of your lies and harsh words and “examples”.

You’re very amusing , I must say. Thanks for the laugh.

Old 07-08-2021, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marble cake View Post
Like what the heck, cityguy. Whats your problem. I live here. You won’t convince me otherwise. More units are updated and beautiful. There may be some older ones but so what. They, too, will eventually be bought and updated as well. Many people love living here, snowbirds and permanent residents. Like what the heck is your problem?? Why so much hatred in you. I just don’t understand.

You have painted a very clear picture of your character. Let’s just say I’m glad you feel deerfield cv is beneath you. Your lies and attitude have convinced me of what kind of person you are. So I’m more than happy not to have you any where near our beautiful community. Stay in your perfect life but beware. A lot can change in the twinkling of an eye. I wish you the best, I really do, but please stop spreading lies and hatred for something that doesn’t concern you at all. True happiness only lies within NOT with stuff.

Like I said before, I do not measure my wealth and happiness from material things, only from within. Something you probably will never understand and obviously know nothing about. I’m very rich and blessed and I wouldn’t change my life for any mansion or the like in the world. I don’t care if my condo doesn’t appreciate to 400,000. My life, inner peace and happiness are worth so much more, something that no amount of money could ever buy. Can you say the same? I hope you can but I highly doubt it. Our community is beautiful regardless of your lies and harsh words and “examples”.

You’re very amusing , I must say. Thanks for the laugh.

You seem to be the outraged one. I show examples of what CV represents and don't paint it as some type of utopia! No hate, no rose colored glasses. They are older cheap tiny condos.

But you are 100% correct about one thing, I would not live in any Century Village community regardless of the price point or the condition of the unit.

Old 07-08-2021, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
You seem to be the outraged one. I show examples of what CV represents and don't paint it as some type of utopia! No hate, no rose colored glasses. They are older cheap tiny condos.

But you are 100% correct about one thing, I would not live in any Century Village community regardless of the price point or the condition of the unit.

Well Thank Goodness!!

I don’t paint it as a utopia. No where is! You’re the one painting it as a horrible place. It’s def is not. I’ve read your other post in the past, and they were full of hate and you said some pretty nasty things about being old, and showed silly videos.

Like I said, I clearly see your character, and boy are we here in CV lucky you would never consider living here no matter the condition and price point. Doesn’t that show a prejudice and bias???

Be happy with your 400,000 home and your youth. You certainly have a lot to learn, dear friend.

Have a great evening.

Last edited by Marble cake; 07-08-2021 at 06:48 PM..

Old 07-08-2021, 09:37 PM

453 posts, read 301,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post

Why do you keep harassing her? She LIKES WHERE SHE LIVES. Leave it alone.

And some people have no issues with "older", "cheap" and "tiny".

Old 07-11-2021, 04:39 PM

Another fine CV Deerfield resident arrested yesterday..........

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/b...qha-story.html

FORT LAUDERDALE — The man accused of making a false bomb threat Saturday at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport has been in trouble with the law before.

Wegal Rosen, a 74-year-old Canadian man who owns a condo at Century Village in Deerfield Beach, was arrested in 2019 after getting into a scuffle with an elderly woman in the retirement community.

Old 07-11-2021, 04:47 PM

Oh cityguy. Go away with your “examples”. There are bad apples everywhere. You forget the parkland incident!! GO AWAY. you lose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Fort Lauderdale area