Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM

4,227 posts, read 4,752,028 times

Advertisements

We have a Trader Joe's here but I rarely shop there.

I think I will start doing more of my grocery runs there.

I find myself typically going there for their fish nuggets. They also have a particular sprouted bread that I like.

What are your faves to get from Trader Joe's?

https://www.traderjoes.com/home/prod...nuggets-093417
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 02:27 PM

5,768 posts, read 11,387,552 times
TJs peppermint toothpaste, purpose brand toothbrush, TJs kitchen re-usable wipe-up towels, TJs dish drying towels.

I buy almost none of their food products and no beverages either. Even though TJs is owned by Aldi (north division), I prefer Aldi in the USA to TJs for most food products. I have a classic TJs coffee cup with the Colombia Supremo logo on it, very beautiful too. They could sell a ton of those coffee cups if they ever offered them again.

Old Yesterday, 03:26 PM

16,426 posts, read 12,529,688 times
I love the soup dumplings. And the Tarte d'Alsace flatbread is wonderful. My newest obsession are the Portuguese Egg Tartlets. I can throw one in the microwave for 45 seconds and have a little sweet treat that isn't going to completely destroy my diet for the day.

Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM

23,561 posts, read 24,082,840 times
TJ’s coffee ice cream, selection of nuts (walnuts, cashews, etc.), their breads, selection of cold cuts (low sodium turkey, Italian salami, etc.)

Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM

68,333 posts, read 54,437,898 times
Kung Pao Chicken and Roquefort cheese at a very reasonable price as well as a good wine selection..

Old Yesterday, 04:05 PM

23,331 posts, read 18,903,694 times
TJ's Dark Chocolate Mint Creams. Sometimes you can find them on Amazon, but IME they don't ship too well except in winter. They arrive melted into a lump. Gnawing away at that lump is messy!

Haven't been to a TJ in person in years. The stores I shopped at used to offer one brand of really good fresh baked Naan bread.

Old Yesterday, 04:35 PM

4,513 posts, read 5,060,475 times
Their 1# chocolate bars, their salsa, 1/2 turkey breasts, just had one last night.

Old Yesterday, 05:07 PM

2,235 posts, read 2,408,439 times
Oo I love Trader Joe's! Here are some of my faves:

Steamed Chicken or Pork Soup Dumplings
Spicy Peanutty Noodle Bowl with Chicken
Butter Chicken with Basmati Rice
Chicken Cilantro Mini Wontons
Kibbeh
Moroccan Mint Green Tea
Chocolate Mini Ice Cream Cones

Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM

1,256 posts, read 1,383,340 times
Israeli Feta cheese, dried wild blueberries, unsalted sliced toasted almonds, sourdough bread, almond Dansh Ring (NOT Kringle), sweet and spicy jalapenos, tahini, dark chocolate covered dried cherries, chocolate coconut almonds, cinnamon graham crackers, windmill cookies, grapefruit soap pump, Enrich facial moisturizer, well rested tea, artichoke antipasto (in a jar), garlic citrus spice, toasted sesame dressing, Ridge potato chips and their yellow salted corn tortilla chips. If they have the Sancerre wine in stock I always get that too -- so good but expensive at $18.99 a bottle.

Do not buy their new mango chutney -- just awful -- super sweet and chewy hard and sticky. They used to have a delicious smoked peach salsa but discontinued it.

Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM

1,071 posts, read 548,900 times
kibbeh

unexpected cheddar
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink