Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2016, 09:57 AM

1 posts, read 643 times

Advertisements

I currently live in Durham, NC right now but I grew up in Coral Springs, Fl for 13 years. I'm looking to move to the Tampa/Clearwater area. I have to stay close to work which is at two malls. International plaza or the mall in Brandon right outside of Tampa. I can afford Brandon more (based off of apartments - I'll be renting not owning) I'm in my mid 20s and I have a car. What I'm asking is, I don't want to live in any slummy areas. Would Brandon, FL be okay? Clearwater was gorgeous but had some sketchy areas. Saint Petersburg was pretty as well but mildly expensive. I need opinions and help!!

My last trip down to Clearwater Beach and stayed in a hotel was: July of 2016.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2016, 01:55 PM

110 posts, read 110,382 times
How much are you looking to spend on housing every month? How long are you willing to commute?

Quote:
My last trip down to Clearwater Beach and stayed in a hotel was: July of 2016.
July 2016 hasn't happened yet so I'm not sure when the last time you were in the area but a lot can change over a short period of time, even if your trip was within the last year. You may be best coming back down to Florida and really looking at the different areas around your job and seeing what fits best for you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida