Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona
 [Register]
Flagstaff-Sedona Coconino County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-01-2019, 02:04 AM

2 posts, read 1,826 times

Advertisements

Hi all, I hope to buy a home in Munds Park. I do have some vision problems and will not be driving for the next year or two. Anyone know of public bus service from Munds Park to Flagstaff? Or any experience taking taxi Etc? I just wonder if any of the residents there carpool to get groceries and such? Thanks everyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2019, 03:58 PM

24,468 posts, read 26,003,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracefulmiracles View Post
Hi all, I hope to buy a home in Munds Park. I do have some vision problems and will not be driving for the next year or two. Anyone know of public bus service from Munds Park to Flagstaff? Or any experience taking taxi Etc? I just wonder if any of the residents there carpool to get groceries and such? Thanks everyone
Looks like they do, e-mail them to confirm.

www.rome2rio.com

Old 10-04-2019, 01:26 AM

2 posts, read 1,826 times
Hi there, thank you for your reply. I did call around the Flagstaff area and there is no public bus service from Flagstaff to Munds Park Etc. But I will keep searching :-)

Old 10-04-2019, 03:43 PM

8,498 posts, read 8,790,853 times
There is bus service that stops in Camp Verde, if you are flexible about where to live.

https://groometransportation.com/flagstaff/

No rideshare listings here now http://www.ridebuzz.org/city-rides/us/AZ/Munds%20Park but you could advertise and see if any come up for Munds Park or other nearby town.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona > Flagstaff-Sedona