Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-19-2024, 06:23 AM

256 posts, read 113,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
They don't have to look cartoonish...you can fill in your eyebrows with a pencil and look natural..
My main takeaway from the article : Pammy is embracing NO makeup. Her barely-there brows are rather sad, but that could be the result of over-tweezing and the hairs didn't grow back, when she was in showbiz. Or, maybe she had the hairs removed permanently with electrolysis.

For what it's worth, to me she is so much more relatable now. I'm not sure how many women could identify with her character on Babewatch.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2024, 10:37 AM

2,071 posts, read 1,038,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...153042152.html

Okay. Few women look best with heavy makeup, her younger self would've looked good fresh-faced, and at this point heavy makeup on her would be a bothersome farce that wouldn't convince anyone she's in her Baywatch years. I like her internal transformation more, but that's not about fashion.
The whole idea of using makeup is to make yourself look better without anyone knowing you're wearing makeup. However, when the dramatic cat eyes and green glitter eye shadow is on, it's a whole different thing. Makeup has become a crutch to most women who won't leave the house without it. I will be presentable with very little makeup and maybe some lip gloss for the grocery store, and not much more for a night on the town. I have never and never will wear mascara, although I do use a faint eyeliner. I love lipstick, soft neutrals and pinks or whatever matches my clothes but I'm really not into makeup.

Old 02-29-2024, 12:57 PM

732 posts, read 406,849 times
she is my age. I am sorry she aged horribly, even with a professional photo shoot. Look at her hands too...they look like 75-year hands.

Old 02-29-2024, 03:53 PM

5,654 posts, read 3,139,106 times
In a way, I think she looks younger...fresher I guess. I too think she'd look better if she filled in her eyebrows...but her natural look makes her seem more approachable. I like the look for her.

Old 04-01-2024, 11:53 AM

1,908 posts, read 1,272,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep2 View Post
A side shot, covered by a hat, shining like a greased biscuit - that is natural 56 after all the assistance?
This made me spit my coffee out LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8t3rs View Post
she is my age. I am sorry she aged horribly, even with a professional photo shoot. Look at her hands too...they look like 75-year hands.
She does look significantly older than her actual age

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnazzyB View Post
In a way, I think she looks younger...fresher I guess. I too think she'd look better if she filled in her eyebrows...but her natural look makes her seem more approachable. I like the look for her.
I dunno, she looks older now than when she was in Baywatch. That's just me though, so.....

Old 04-03-2024, 09:24 AM

20,756 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep2 View Post
A side shot, covered by a hat, shining like a greased biscuit - that is natural 56 after all the assistance?
*******s. Nothing is natural. She may not have any make up on but she certainly has fillers in her face. And I don't see one wrinkle in her face either - must have had it botoxed up.

I don't like when people do a lot of plastic surgery/fillers/botox/lasers/facelifts/injections/ whatever else there is and pretend it is their natural beauty. It sets unrealistic standards.

Old 04-03-2024, 01:07 PM

17,533 posts, read 39,105,017 times
Regardless of what "work" she has or has not done:

1. I applaud her bravery going without makeup

2. I feel she needs at least a little makeup - she needs some brows and a little color, she just looks very washed out.

I guess I don't understand going from the overdone "painted ho" look to absolutely nothing - there is a lot of area between those two looks. Just sayin'.......

Old 04-04-2024, 11:57 AM

20,756 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Regardless of what "work" she has or has not done:

1. I applaud her bravery going without makeup

2. I feel she needs at least a little makeup - she needs some brows and a little color, she just looks very washed out.

I guess I don't understand going from the overdone "painted ho" look to absolutely nothing - there is a lot of area between those two looks. Just sayin'.......
yeah, I agree 100%.

Old 04-04-2024, 03:22 PM

16,414 posts, read 12,487,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsamillion View Post
The whole idea of using makeup is to make yourself look better without anyone knowing you're wearing makeup.
I disagree with this statement. That CAN be one idea of makeup, but it can also be an expression of creativity and self-expression.

Old 04-04-2024, 03:26 PM

16,414 posts, read 12,487,571 times
Not sure I'm loving her completely makeup free look. She would benefit greatly from just a little mattifying tinted SPF (should be wearing SPF anyway!) and a little natural brow pencil or powder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty